Related Items (click any item)
Find online at 
Or visit Structure homepage
Still cannot find it? Let me know!
Sample Outfits (click any outfit) Or visit Structure homepage
Still cannot find it? Let me know!
Brand:
Date of Purchase: 11/15/09
Price: $9.99
Size: M
Color: plain black
Material: 97% cotton and 3% spandex
Style: long sleeve,crew neck
Wash Instruction: machine wash warm
Dry Instruction: tumble dry low
Before I bought this black crew neck T-shirt I thought "How hard can it be to find a black long-sleeve t-shirt?" Was I totally and miserably wrong! It is EXTREMELY hard to find a plain black long-sleeve crew neck t-shirt that can be worn alone or used as an undershirt. I went to Macy's, Nordstrom, Target, etc. and just couldn't find it. I finally found it t-shirt by Structure at Sears, along with one white long sleeve t-shirt, and I snatched them both.
Questions? Let me know!
Structure
Date of Purchase: 11/15/09
Price: $9.99
Size: M
Color: plain black
Material: 97% cotton and 3% spandex
Style: long sleeve,crew neck
Wash Instruction: machine wash warm
Dry Instruction: tumble dry low
Before I bought this black crew neck T-shirt I thought "How hard can it be to find a black long-sleeve t-shirt?" Was I totally and miserably wrong! It is EXTREMELY hard to find a plain black long-sleeve crew neck t-shirt that can be worn alone or used as an undershirt. I went to Macy's, Nordstrom, Target, etc. and just couldn't find it. I finally found it t-shirt by Structure at Sears, along with one white long sleeve t-shirt, and I snatched them both.
Questions? Let me know!
First I thought it was just a regular long sleeve crew neck t-shirt but it's not. It has spandex in it, giving it extra elasticity and flexibility that other t-shirts don't have. This makes it easy to put on and durable.
Questions? Let me know!
Questions? Let me know!
It is true black and matches well with garments of almost ANY color, such as orange, white, gray, blue. It's most commonly worn underneath a short sleeve graphic tee or a casual shirt. In both styles I usually roll up the sleeves to make the layers more apparent. The cotton feel makes it super comfortable.
One thing special about it is that it's much more versatile than its white counterpart. The color black makes it natural to wear alone in casual attire. In warm weather when I go out to meet friends and when I don't feel like dressing up, I simply throw on this t-shirt and wear the eagle wing necklace and that's it for my top. The outfit looks casual and classy, and does not appear underdressed at all.
This crew neck t-shirt is very distinct from its v-neck counterpart because you can usually wear a crew neck t-shirt alone in a casual outfit. When worn with a shirt or jacket it makes you appear sophisticated.
One thing to note is that you MUST wash it with similar colors or you'll end up with ugly color bleeding.
Sample Outfits:
black shirt + dark gray pants + black belt + plain black t-shirt + black shoes
light blue jeans + white hoodie + white shoes + plain black t-shirt + bronze pendant + white belt
silver pendant + dark gray pants + black belt + purple sweater + dark gray jacket + plain black t-shirt + black shoes
silver pendant + light blue jeans + plain black t-shirt + pink shoes + pink t-shirt + black vest + brown belt
gray shoes + black jacket + plain black t-shirt + dark blue jeans + black belt
dark gray pants + black belt + dark gray jacket + plain black t-shirt + black shoes + dark blue sweater
ocean blue shirt + gray shoes + black belt + plain black t-shirt + black vest + dark blue jeans
black belt + black shirt + plain black t-shirt + bronze pendant + dark blue jeans + black shoes
Questions? Let me know!
One thing special about it is that it's much more versatile than its white counterpart. The color black makes it natural to wear alone in casual attire. In warm weather when I go out to meet friends and when I don't feel like dressing up, I simply throw on this t-shirt and wear the eagle wing necklace and that's it for my top. The outfit looks casual and classy, and does not appear underdressed at all.
This crew neck t-shirt is very distinct from its v-neck counterpart because you can usually wear a crew neck t-shirt alone in a casual outfit. When worn with a shirt or jacket it makes you appear sophisticated.
One thing to note is that you MUST wash it with similar colors or you'll end up with ugly color bleeding.
Sample Outfits:
black shirt + dark gray pants + black belt + plain black t-shirt + black shoes
light blue jeans + white hoodie + white shoes + plain black t-shirt + bronze pendant + white belt
silver pendant + dark gray pants + black belt + purple sweater + dark gray jacket + plain black t-shirt + black shoes
silver pendant + light blue jeans + plain black t-shirt + pink shoes + pink t-shirt + black vest + brown belt
gray shoes + black jacket + plain black t-shirt + dark blue jeans + black belt
dark gray pants + black belt + dark gray jacket + plain black t-shirt + black shoes + dark blue sweater
ocean blue shirt + gray shoes + black belt + plain black t-shirt + black vest + dark blue jeans
black belt + black shirt + plain black t-shirt + bronze pendant + dark blue jeans + black shoes
Questions? Let me know!

0 comments:
Post a Comment