White Long Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt

Mens White Long Sleeve V-Neck T-ShirtMens White Long Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt
Related Items (click any item)
Find online at
Or visit Banana Republic homepage / Banana Republic store
Still cannot find it? Let me know!

Brand:

Banana Republic


Date of Purchase: 12/13/09
Price: $14.63
Size: M
Color: plain white
Material: cotton
Style: long sleeve,v neck
Wash Instruction: machine wash cold
Dry Instruction: tumble dry low

I have been wearing crew neck t-shirts all my life and one day I learned about the existence of v-neck t-shirts. In fact that's when I learned of the different styles of t-shirts. So one day I was browsing Banana Republic's site and found a deal on long sleeve v-neck t-shirts: buy 3 get 25% off. So I bought a black, a white, and a light blue one. I figured I'd have use for them some day.

Questions? Let me know!
When you wear it underneath an outer garment what's displayed is the "v-neck" collar, and that's the only distinction from a crew neck t-shirt. Usually the v-neck shape gives off a playful air. It makes you vibrant and cheerful. If you are out partying or clubbing you can knock yourself out with it.

Questions? Let me know!
A caveat is that this v-neck t-shirt is actually meant to be an undershirt. You almost never wear it alone. I wore it alone in the picture to demonstrate this point. Even with the eagle wing pendant the t-shirt still looks like an undershirt and is not proper in public. In the second picture I wore it underneath a dress shirt and they look a lot nicer together!!

That said if you want to wear such a t-shirt alone in public you can wear a BLACK long sleeve CREW NECK t-shirt instead. Then it'd be proper. Black color prevents people from seeing through and crew neck makes the t-shirt proper to wear in public. Or you can wear a thicker white v-neck t-shirt with some design or drawing on it so that it'd appear to be a regular t-shirt.

Sample Outfits:

plain white shirt + light blue jeans + white shoes + blue belt + bronze pendant + plain purple sweater + plain white t-shirt

blue shoes + silver pendant + dark blue jacket + light blue jeans + orange t-shirt + plain white t-shirt + brown belt

silver pendant + light blue jeans + dark green jacket + orange t-shirt + plain white t-shirt + brown belt + brown shoes

silver pendant + light blue jeans + orange t-shirt + gray shoes + black vest + plain white t-shirt + brown belt

light blue shirt + light blue jeans + plain pink sweater + white shoes + blue belt + bronze pendant + plain white t-shirt

silver pendant + light blue jeans + orange t-shirt + plain white t-shirt + brown belt + brown shoes

plain white shirt + silver pendant + light blue jeans + plain orange sweater + white shoes + plain white t-shirt + brown belt

gray jacket + gray shoes + white shorts + bronze pendant + plain white t-shirt + gray belt

Questions? Let me know!
Sample Outfits (click any outfit)

0 comments:

Post a Comment