J. Crew White Tuxedo Shirt

Mens J. Crew White Tuxedo Shirt
Related Items (click any item)
Find online at
Or visit J. Crew homepage / J. Crew store
Still cannot find it? Let me know!

Brand:

J. Crew


Date of Purchase: 1/24/10
Price: $39.99
Size: M
Color: white
Material: cotton
Style: tuxedo,collared,long sleeve,button down
Wash Instruction: machine wash cold
Dry Instruction: tumble dry low

At the J. Crew store at the Stanford Shopping Center I saw this white tuxedo shirt lying quietly on the shelf. I never wore a tuxedo shirt before so I decided to give it a try. Plus this shirt is on super sale for less than $40 J. Crew's clothes are very high quality and usually pricey but this white tuxedo shirt just blew my socks off. I tried it on and immediately brought it to the checkout counter.

Questions? Let me know!
This tuxedo shirt is just a regular high quality tuxedo shirt, and it fits my waist properly without tightening it. It's so soft and firm. I wore it a couple of times at fundraisers and my friends complimented me on what a nice shirt it is. The high quality material makes it durable.

Questions? Let me know!
Sample Outfits (click any outfit)

0 comments:

Post a Comment