Anchor Blue Grey Striped T-Shirt

Mens Anchor Blue Grey Striped T-Shirt
Related Items (click any item)
Find online at
Or visit Anchor Blue homepage / Anchor Blue store
Still cannot find it? Let me know!

Brand:

Anchor Blue


Date of Purchase: 1/17/10
Price: $19.95
Size: S
Color: gray,blue
Material: cotton
Pattern: striped
Style: long sleeve,crew neck
Wash Instruction: machine wash cold
Dry Instruction: tumble dry low

Anchor Blue was a new store to me. One day I thought I'd give it a try and see what clothes it has. It turns out their clothes are tailored for young men, but I am young so I am eligible to shop there I saw this men's grey striped long sleeve T-shirt on a mannequin and I like it because of the stripes it has on the T-shirt. Plus it's crew neck which is more to my style than the V-neck counterpart.

Questions? Let me know!
This grey striped T-shirt has grey, dark blue, light grey, dark grey stripes interleaving each other making it easy to match with your outfit.

Questions? Let me know!
Sample Outfits (click any outfit)

0 comments:

Post a Comment