Related Items (click any item)
Find online at 
Or visit Club Monaco homepage / Club Monaco store
Still cannot find it? Let me know!
Sample Outfits (click any outfit) Or visit Club Monaco homepage / Club Monaco store
Still cannot find it? Let me know!
Brand:
Date of Purchase: 5/22/10
Price: $59.0
Size: M
Color: gray
Material: cotton
Style: long sleeve,v neck,button down
Wash Instruction: hand wash cold
Dry Instruction: lay flat to dry
When I saw this grey sweater at a Club Monaco store I didn't even know what to call it. The v-shaped neck made me think it's called a "v-neck sweater" but its V is large and it also has buttons in the placket. Anyway it turns out this is called a "cardigan". I didn't think too much of it at first but my friend encouraged me to try it on. I did and it looked pretty good on me!
Questions? Let me know!
Club Monaco
Date of Purchase: 5/22/10
Price: $59.0
Size: M
Color: gray
Material: cotton
Style: long sleeve,v neck,button down
Wash Instruction: hand wash cold
Dry Instruction: lay flat to dry
When I saw this grey sweater at a Club Monaco store I didn't even know what to call it. The v-shaped neck made me think it's called a "v-neck sweater" but its V is large and it also has buttons in the placket. Anyway it turns out this is called a "cardigan". I didn't think too much of it at first but my friend encouraged me to try it on. I did and it looked pretty good on me!
Questions? Let me know!
This grey cardigan has five buttons and ribbed cuffs and waist. It has no fancy design anywhere but it looks classy and quality and makes you look sophisticated, provided the other elements of the outfit are conservative.
Questions? Let me know!
Questions? Let me know!
This piece of clothing usually is not part of a "cool" outfit but more of a "charming" or bookish outfit. One day I simple put on a white crew neck t-shirt underneath and wore dark blue jeans and brown leather belt, and my friends said I radiated charisma and vigor!
Sample Outfits:
black shoes + silver pendant + black belt + gray sweater + black t-shirt + dark blue jeans
silver pendant + white tank vest + black belt + white pants + gray sweater + gray shoes + light blue t-shirt + white bracelet
orange t-shirt + silver pendant + silver ring + white shoes + white pants + gray sweater + dark gray t-shirt + gray belt
silver pendant + silver ring + white shoes + white pants + gray sweater + gray t-shirt + dark gray t-shirt + gray belt
Questions? Let me know!
Sample Outfits:
black shoes + silver pendant + black belt + gray sweater + black t-shirt + dark blue jeans
silver pendant + white tank vest + black belt + white pants + gray sweater + gray shoes + light blue t-shirt + white bracelet
orange t-shirt + silver pendant + silver ring + white shoes + white pants + gray sweater + dark gray t-shirt + gray belt
silver pendant + silver ring + white shoes + white pants + gray sweater + gray t-shirt + dark gray t-shirt + gray belt
Questions? Let me know!

0 comments:
Post a Comment