Benetton Purple Gradient Sweater

Mens Benetton Purple Gradient SweaterMens Benetton Purple Gradient Sweater
Related Items (click any item)
Find online at
Or visit Benetton homepage / Benetton store
Still cannot find it? Let me know!

Brand:

Benetton


Date of Purchase: 6/19/10
Price: $39.9
Size: M
Color: purple
Material: cotton
Pattern: gradient
Style: v neck,long sleeve
Wash Instruction: machine wash medium
Dry Instruction: line dry

When I first laid my eyes on this purple sweater I thought to myself, "What a special sweater!" The purple color runs across the sweater in a gradient manner from light to dark from neck to hem. Given the low price I immediately purchased it!

Questions? Let me know!
This men's purple v-neck sweater has purple running across the entire sweater, front and back, from light to dark from neck to hem! I've hardly ever seen anything like this! The sweater has ribbed cuffs and waist.

Questions? Let me know!
This purple gradient sweater can be worn alone but if you feel like wearing something underneath wear a crew neck or v-neck black or gray T-shirt. You can wear black or gray jacket. As for the bottoms the sweater goes well with gray jeans and dark blue jeans.

One chilly night I wore this purple sweater out to a grocery store and the cashier at the counter asked me where I got the sweater. I told her Benetton but she's never heard of the brand. I guess it's not a common brand but once you get to know it you'll love it.

Sample Outfits:

silver pendant + dark gray pants + black belt + purple sweater + dark gray jacket + plain black t-shirt + black shoes

blue shoes + dark blue jeans + black belt + purple sweater + plain black t-shirt + bronze pendant + pink shirt

white shoes + silver pendant + gray brown jeans + black belt + purple sweater

Questions? Let me know!
Sample Outfits (click any outfit)

1 comments:

By Anonymous July 1, 2010 at 8:19 AM

Like this top. Would go well with some dark skinny jeans. Great colour.

Post a Comment