Black Vest Grey Striped T-Shirt White Pants









This casual outfit is great for any informal occasion. Just don't go to any occasion that may easily soil the white pants such as BBQ or potluck party.

G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant: I wasn't into men's accessories in the past let alone pendant, but ever since I got the eagle wing pendant I've been wearing it almost every time I go out. My prejudice against necklaces completely vanished as I started searching for another one that's similarly styled to add some variety. This G by... More at G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant!

G By Guess Silver Cross Spinner Ring: Now some of you must be thinking: Why would a man need a ring if it's not for wedding? I used to share the same opinion as you. Wearing a ring is not essential for men's fashion. Some may have their own reasons for wearing one, including me. This cross spinner ring from G by GUESS is my ring of choi... More at G By Guess Silver Cross Spinner Ring!

Converse All Star White Hi Top Shoes: This is the first or second time of me visiting my local Ross store and I have to say I am very impressed by their products' quality and low prices. I was badly in need of white casual shoes, and this pair of Converse All Star Hi Top sneakers fill the need. At first I wasn't used to the "hi top" sty... More at Converse All Star White Hi Top Shoes!

Express White Cotton Pants: I bought this pair of cotton casual pants at a local Express Men store recently and I must say I am very pleased with the product. I found the item on the website when I got home and it describes the pants as "at-ease comfort and nonchalant style" and that is exactly what it is. I believe that, as i... More at Express White Cotton Pants!

Anchor Blue Grey Striped T-Shirt: Anchor Blue was a new store to me. One day I thought I'd give it a try and see what clothes it has. It turns out their clothes are tailored for young men, but I am young so I am eligible to shop there I saw this men's grey striped long sleeve T-shirt on a mannequin and I like it because of the strip... More at Anchor Blue Grey Striped T-Shirt!

G By Guess Black Superba Vest: Here is a super stylish black vest from G by Guess. From the unusual buckle collar design to the oblique hem, this thing screams trendy all over it. When I first saw it I didn't know what to make of it. Sure it is a style I hardly see and doesn't really seem to suit me. I bought it thinking that if ... More at G By Guess Black Superba Vest!

Express Grey Cargo Cotton Belt: Wondering why this great belt costs $0?? It's because this two hole belt comes with the Express white belted cargo shorts and is a fashion accessory by itself! It goes EXTREMELY well with white garments such as white cotton pants and white T-shirts. The belt is actually a standalone item that you ca... More at Express Grey Cargo Cotton Belt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment