Pink Graphic Tee White T Shirt Light Blue Jeans Pink Shoes








This outfit is lively and great for any summer activities! The pink color of the graphic tee and shoes brightens you up! This pink graphic tee is fitting for any festive occasion like a birthday party or carnival! The pink shoes matches the graphic tee and creates unity. The white undershirt provides color layering and extra warmth. The light blue jeans says spirit and casualness all over it!

American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans: I was on the market for a pair of jeans and American Eagle Outfitters has a huge selection on jeans, so I went there and picked up this pair of light blue low boot cut jeans. This pair of men's boot cut jeans has a light wash blended in a beautifully washed light blue color. Being low rise boot they... More at American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans!

Plain White Long Sleeve Crew Neck T-Shirt: So I bought a black long sleeve crew neck t-shirt the other day while I was seriously searching for a dependable men's long sleeve shirt in plain black. At the same time I was also looking into another color, specifically white, to see how well it stacks against the black one. Even though it's the s... More at Plain White Long Sleeve Crew Neck T-Shirt!

G By Guess Bronze Eagle Wing Pendant: I saw this bronze eagle wing pendant at a G by Guess store and did not think much of it. In all fairness I just wasn't a big fan of necklaces because I thought they were a bit feminine. I was walking around and a moment later after I came back to the same spot and saw the necklace again I was drawn ... More at G By Guess Bronze Eagle Wing Pendant!

Converse All Star Pink Shoes: Can you believe I got this pair of Converse All Star shoes for a measly cost $19.99? I didn't want to get it at first because I thought pink is a little girly even though the color could go well with many garments. Then I thought I'd give it a try. I like its casual, unpretentious style, and they fi... More at Converse All Star Pink Shoes!

H&M Pink Graphic Tee: This H&M pink graphic tee is another shirt that caught my eyes. The color alone is vibrant enough to make you stand out in the crowd. On top of that, the outlandish front design further showcases the shirt's trendy nature, making it a perfect companion for party goers. I used to not be big on anythi... More at H&M Pink Graphic Tee!

American Eagle White Cotton Belt: While shopping at an American Eagle Outfitters store I saw this white cotton belt hanging among other ordinary looking belts. I was drawn to it by its cotton material. I always wore a leather belt and never had a cotton belt before. So I tried it on. I had a dark blue jeans on, so this belt did not ... More at American Eagle White Cotton Belt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment