Related Items (click any item)
Find online at 
Or visit BC Ethic homepage / BC Ethic store
Or visit Nordstrom homepage / Nordstrom store
Or visit Nordstrom Rack homepage / Nordstrom Rack store
Still cannot find it? Let me know!
Sample Outfits (click any outfit) Or visit BC Ethic homepage / BC Ethic store
Or visit Nordstrom homepage / Nordstrom store
Or visit Nordstrom Rack homepage / Nordstrom Rack store
Still cannot find it? Let me know!
Brand:
Date of Purchase: 3/13/10
Price: $14.97
Size: M
Color: light blue
Material: cotton
Style: long sleeve,crew neck
Wash Instruction: machine wash warm
Dry Instruction: tumble dry medium
I needed a blue long sleeve T-shirt and this one fits the bill. So I got it!
Questions? Let me know!
BC Ethic
Date of Purchase: 3/13/10
Price: $14.97
Size: M
Color: light blue
Material: cotton
Style: long sleeve,crew neck
Wash Instruction: machine wash warm
Dry Instruction: tumble dry medium
I needed a blue long sleeve T-shirt and this one fits the bill. So I got it!
Questions? Let me know!
This light blue T-shirt goes great with white pants and white jackets.
Sample Outfits:
silver pendant + white tank vest + black belt + white pants + gray sweater + gray shoes + light blue t-shirt + white bracelet
silver pendant + white tank vest + white shoes + black belt + white pants + white sweater + light blue t-shirt
silver pendant + white tank vest + white shoes + black belt + white pants + light blue t-shirt
Questions? Let me know!
Sample Outfits:
silver pendant + white tank vest + black belt + white pants + gray sweater + gray shoes + light blue t-shirt + white bracelet
silver pendant + white tank vest + white shoes + black belt + white pants + white sweater + light blue t-shirt
silver pendant + white tank vest + white shoes + black belt + white pants + light blue t-shirt
Questions? Let me know!

1 comments:
I'm trying to buy the BC Ethic Plain Light Blue T-Shirt but I can't find it anywhere.
Post a Comment