Black Hoodie Vest Gray Belt White Shorts Gray Shoes










G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant: I wasn't into men's accessories in the past let alone pendant, but ever since I got the eagle wing pendant I've been wearing it almost every time I go out. My prejudice against necklaces completely vanished as I started searching for another one that's similarly styled to add some variety. This G by... More at G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant!

H&M White Underwear Tank Vest: This plain white underwear tank vest was for sale with a white black striped vest and they look great together. I tried them both on and thought I could make a stylish outfit out of them especially when summer is already here.. This is a regular looking tank vest and with some trick you can make it ... More at H&M White Underwear Tank Vest!

True Religion Charcoal Canvas Shoes: I spotted this pair of men's True Religion dark grey canvas shoes at a store and was eager to try them on right away. Judging from their appearance, these shoes share a very similar style with Converse All Star shoes. I like my shoes to have different styles and colors so they can go well with a wid... More at True Religion Charcoal Canvas Shoes!

H&M White Black Striped Tank Vest: This white black striped underwear tank vest was for sale with a plain white underwear vest at an H&M store. I didn't think of it much when I first saw it but my friend suggested it could help absorb sweat and prevent my upper chest from showing through when worn underneath a shirt. This is especial... More at H&M White Black Striped Tank Vest!

H&M Black Zip Up Hooded Vest: I liked this black hoodie vest the first time I saw it for its utility and simple design. The hood helps me shield from rain. The thick cotton material helps shield from wind. Whenever I go out in a chilly weather I can just put it on and go. So easy! I can wear it even in mildly warm weather for ex... More at H&M Black Zip Up Hooded Vest!

Express White Belted Cargo Shorts: As summer approaches, it's time to replace those long pants with your favorite shorts. I have just recently discovered a pair of shorts I find so agreeable that it has quickly become a top favorite of mine. The belted cargo shorts from EXPRESS are my shorts of choice when it comes to summertime simp... More at Express White Belted Cargo Shorts!

Express Grey Cargo Cotton Belt: Wondering why this great belt costs $0?? It's because this two hole belt comes with the Express white belted cargo shorts and is a fashion accessory by itself! It goes EXTREMELY well with white garments such as white cotton pants and white T-shirts. The belt is actually a standalone item that you ca... More at Express Grey Cargo Cotton Belt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment