Black Jacket Dark Blue Jeans Gray Shoes








True Religion Charcoal Canvas Shoes: I spotted this pair of men's True Religion dark grey canvas shoes at a store and was eager to try them on right away. Judging from their appearance, these shoes share a very similar style with Converse All Star shoes. I like my shoes to have different styles and colors so they can go well with a wid... More at True Religion Charcoal Canvas Shoes!

Marc Ecko Cut & Sew Black Bobber Jacket: When I saw this black jacket by Marc Ecko Cut & Sew, referred to as the bobber jacket, I was drawn to its military design which is both fashionable and modest. Unfortunately the store only had it in small and it was too small for me. Read on to find out how I managed to get this jacket. This jacket ... More at Marc Ecko Cut & Sew Black Bobber Jacket!

Black Long Sleeve Crew Neck T-Shirt: Before I bought this black crew neck T-shirt I thought "How hard can it be to find a black long-sleeve t-shirt?" Was I totally and miserably wrong! It is EXTREMELY hard to find a plain black long-sleeve crew neck t-shirt that can be worn alone or used as an undershirt. I went to Macy's, Nordstrom, T... More at Black Long Sleeve Crew Neck T-Shirt!

Levi's Dark Blue Boot Cut Jeans: This pair of jeans means a lot to me. It is the FIRST pair of boot cut jeans I bought after hearing about it and trying it on and liking it a lot. Before then I was wearing straight jeans and NEVER knew there's any difference in the styles of jeans. I didn't have any fashion sense and I am glad I ha... More at Levi's Dark Blue Boot Cut Jeans!

Club Monaco Black Nylon Webbing Belt: This black white striped webbing belt is perhaps one of the best men's clothing purchases I've made. The sleek feel and the modern appearance make it one of a kind. I've always wanted a casual black belt but if a purely black belt seems so boring. This black while striped nylon belt came to the resc... More at Club Monaco Black Nylon Webbing Belt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment