Related Items (click any item)
Find online at
Still cannot find it? Let me know!
Sample Outfits (click any outfit) Date of Purchase: 3/1/10
Price: $39.0
Color: black
Material: steel
Style: link
I saw this black link bracelet at a store and thought it'd make a great accessory, so I got it!
Questions? Let me know!
Price: $39.0
Color: black
Material: steel
Style: link
I saw this black link bracelet at a store and thought it'd make a great accessory, so I got it!
Questions? Let me know!
This is a men's black link bracelet. Every two rectangular links sandwich two small beads, all connected with two stretchable wires.
Questions? Let me know!
Questions? Let me know!
There's not much rule in making this black bracelet match with your outfit. Simply make sure there's some black in your outfit when you wear it and you are good to go!
I wear this black link wristband whenever I feel like I need some accessory on my forearm!
Sample Outfits:
silver pendant + black t-shirt + black shoes + black belt + white pants + black bracelet
light blue jeans + white shoes + black belt + white shirt + black vest + black bracelet
black messenger bag + white shoes + white pants + bronze pendant + black vest + dark gray t-shirt + gray belt + black bracelet + dark gray polo
silver pendant + white tank vest + black shoes + silver ring + black belt + white pants + black shirt + white tank vest + dark blue tie + black bracelet
black shoes + silver ring + black belt + white pants + black shirt + dark blue tie + black bracelet
plain white polo + blue flip flops + white pants + plain white t-shirt + gray belt + black bracelet
Questions? Let me know!
I wear this black link wristband whenever I feel like I need some accessory on my forearm!
Sample Outfits:
silver pendant + black t-shirt + black shoes + black belt + white pants + black bracelet
light blue jeans + white shoes + black belt + white shirt + black vest + black bracelet
black messenger bag + white shoes + white pants + bronze pendant + black vest + dark gray t-shirt + gray belt + black bracelet + dark gray polo
silver pendant + white tank vest + black shoes + silver ring + black belt + white pants + black shirt + white tank vest + dark blue tie + black bracelet
black shoes + silver ring + black belt + white pants + black shirt + dark blue tie + black bracelet
plain white polo + blue flip flops + white pants + plain white t-shirt + gray belt + black bracelet
Questions? Let me know!

0 comments:
Post a Comment