G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant: I wasn't into men's accessories in the past let alone pendant, but ever since I got the eagle wing pendant I've been wearing it almost every time I go out. My prejudice against necklaces completely vanished as I started searching for another one that's similarly styled to add some variety. This G by... More at G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant!
H&M White Underwear Tank Vest: This plain white underwear tank vest was for sale with a white black striped vest and they look great together. I tried them both on and thought I could make a stylish outfit out of them especially when summer is already here.. This is a regular looking tank vest and with some trick you can make it ... More at H&M White Underwear Tank Vest!
Converse All Star Black Canvas Sneakers: I needed a pair of black shoes. After owning several pairs of Converse canvas sneakers I felt great with them. They are durable and casual and easy to match with my outfit. So I picked them up! This pair of men's Converse black sneakers features the classic look of Converse All Star shoes. This pair... More at Converse All Star Black Canvas Sneakers!
G By Guess Adair Dark Blue Boot cut Jeans: Here is another pair of men's low boot cut jeans I acquired while doing my shopping at a G By Guess store. The G by GUESS adair low bootcut jeans showcase a fine example of being trendy thanks to the extra embellishments and alluring dark wash color. I tried these on and found them very fitting whic... More at G By Guess Adair Dark Blue Boot cut Jeans!
G By Guess Black Short Sleeve Shirt: I found this black short sleeve shirt in the clearance at a G By Guess store and I am glad I did! I didn't have any stylish black short sleeve casual shirt and this one fills the need, especially when summer is around the corner. Moreover the shirt was on sale! So I purchased it. This men's black sh... More at G By Guess Black Short Sleeve Shirt!
Sterling Silver Link Chain Charm Bracelet: I had several black bracelets but didn't have any silver ones, so when I came across this sterling silver link chain charm bracelet I bought it right away! I am sure it looks great with many outfits. This is a men's silver link chain bracelet. Nothing less and nothing more. They come in slightly dif... More at Sterling Silver Link Chain Charm Bracelet!
Club Monaco Black Nylon Webbing Belt: This black white striped webbing belt is perhaps one of the best men's clothing purchases I've made. The sleek feel and the modern appearance make it one of a kind. I've always wanted a casual black belt but if a purely black belt seems so boring. This black while striped nylon belt came to the resc... More at Club Monaco Black Nylon Webbing Belt!

0 comments:
Post a Comment