G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant: I wasn't into men's accessories in the past let alone pendant, but ever since I got the eagle wing pendant I've been wearing it almost every time I go out. My prejudice against necklaces completely vanished as I started searching for another one that's similarly styled to add some variety. This G by... More at G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant!
True Religion Charcoal Canvas Shoes: I spotted this pair of men's True Religion dark grey canvas shoes at a store and was eager to try them on right away. Judging from their appearance, these shoes share a very similar style with Converse All Star shoes. I like my shoes to have different styles and colors so they can go well with a wid... More at True Religion Charcoal Canvas Shoes!
Mossimo Black V-Neck T-Shirt: I needed a plain black short sleeve T-shirt that I can also use as an undershirt, so I got it! This is a men's plain black V-neck short sleeve T-shirt. I wear it mostly as an undershirt underneath some other T-shirt or shirt, but sometimes wearing alone can be something of a style on its own. The bl... More at Mossimo Black V-Neck T-Shirt!
Express White Belted Cargo Shorts: As summer approaches, it's time to replace those long pants with your favorite shorts. I have just recently discovered a pair of shorts I find so agreeable that it has quickly become a top favorite of mine. The belted cargo shorts from EXPRESS are my shorts of choice when it comes to summertime simp... More at Express White Belted Cargo Shorts!
Club Monaco Black Nylon Webbing Belt: This black white striped webbing belt is perhaps one of the best men's clothing purchases I've made. The sleek feel and the modern appearance make it one of a kind. I've always wanted a casual black belt but if a purely black belt seems so boring. This black while striped nylon belt came to the resc... More at Club Monaco Black Nylon Webbing Belt!

0 comments:
Post a Comment