Wearing the white short sleeve shirt without an undershirt may make you appear a bit flippant, which can be a good thing depending on the occasion. If you want to appear less frivolous simply wear an undershirt or a tank vest inside!
Sterling Silver Star Pendant Necklace: So I wanted to get a pendant that has a very different design from my eagle ones. I went online and came across this gem on Amazon. The sterling silver men's Star of David pendant is both beautifully made and affordable so it's perfect for my wardrobe. My immediate impression upon receiving it was t... More at Sterling Silver Star Pendant Necklace!
Converse All Star Black Canvas Sneakers: I needed a pair of black shoes. After owning several pairs of Converse canvas sneakers I felt great with them. They are durable and casual and easy to match with my outfit. So I picked them up! This pair of men's Converse black sneakers features the classic look of Converse All Star shoes. This pair... More at Converse All Star Black Canvas Sneakers!
H&M White Short Sleeve Shirt: I thought a white short sleeve shirt is a great addition to my wardrobe to complement my black counterpart. When summer is here you need short sleeve shirts like this to stay in style in formal occasions. This men's short sleeve casual shirt has two button chest pockets and upper arm tabs to add mor... More at H&M White Short Sleeve Shirt!
G By Guess Adair Dark Blue Boot cut Jeans: Here is another pair of men's low boot cut jeans I acquired while doing my shopping at a G By Guess store. The G by GUESS adair low bootcut jeans showcase a fine example of being trendy thanks to the extra embellishments and alluring dark wash color. I tried these on and found them very fitting whic... More at G By Guess Adair Dark Blue Boot cut Jeans!
Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt: I was looking for a belt, and when I was at a Express store I saw a rack full of quality belts. I stopped and looked closely at them, and this black belt caught my attention. But I didn't know it's "reversible" at the time. In fact I didn't even know such belts exist. The sales associate talked to m... More at Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt!
G By Guess Black Superba Vest: Here is a super stylish black vest from G by Guess. From the unusual buckle collar design to the oblique hem, this thing screams trendy all over it. When I first saw it I didn't know what to make of it. Sure it is a style I hardly see and doesn't really seem to suit me. I bought it thinking that if ... More at G By Guess Black Superba Vest!
H&M White Woven Bracelet: This men's white woven bracelet is a perfect complement of the brown leather bracelet I got from H&M a while ago. Sometimes I felt that I needed a white counterpart to match my outfit, and there you go! This beautifully woven bracelet has a silver magnet clasp at the ends to connect themselves. You ... More at H&M White Woven Bracelet!

0 comments:
Post a Comment