Blue Jacket Pink Graphic Tee Brown Cotton Belt Pink Sneakers










Black Long Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt: Turns out it's EXTREMELY hard to find a men's plain long sleeve v-neck T-shirt. When I came across this T-shirt on the Banana Republic website I didn't hesitate to place the order although it's a little pricey! This is a plain long sleeve V-neck undershirt and can be used as a T-Shirt. Weather permi... More at Black Long Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt!

G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant: I wasn't into men's accessories in the past let alone pendant, but ever since I got the eagle wing pendant I've been wearing it almost every time I go out. My prejudice against necklaces completely vanished as I started searching for another one that's similarly styled to add some variety. This G by... More at G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant!

Zara Dark Blue Polyester Nylon Jacket: This dark blue nylon jacket is very distinct from other jackets hanging on the racks at the Zara store. Its shiny exterior caught my eyes, and I tried it on. I happened to have on an orange long sleeve t-shirt, and they match greatly. It looks very stylish and the waistband fits perfectly. I didn't ... More at Zara Dark Blue Polyester Nylon Jacket!

American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans: I was on the market for a pair of jeans and American Eagle Outfitters has a huge selection on jeans, so I went there and picked up this pair of light blue low boot cut jeans. This pair of men's boot cut jeans has a light wash blended in a beautifully washed light blue color. Being low rise boot they... More at American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans!

Converse All Star Pink Shoes: Can you believe I got this pair of Converse All Star shoes for a measly cost $19.99? I didn't want to get it at first because I thought pink is a little girly even though the color could go well with many garments. Then I thought I'd give it a try. I like its casual, unpretentious style, and they fi... More at Converse All Star Pink Shoes!

H&M Pink Graphic Tee: This H&M pink graphic tee is another shirt that caught my eyes. The color alone is vibrant enough to make you stand out in the crowd. On top of that, the outlandish front design further showcases the shirt's trendy nature, making it a perfect companion for party goers. I used to not be big on anythi... More at H&M Pink Graphic Tee!

H&M Brown Cotton Belt: This brown cotton belt came to my rescue as I needed a brownish colored casual belt. I immediately liked it for its simple design and thickness. When I put it on the buckle secured the belt tightly so one end wouldn't slide out like some of casual belts would. It is a brown belt with a white line ru... More at H&M Brown Cotton Belt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment