Light Blue Jacket White Shorts Blue Flip Flops








G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant: I wasn't into men's accessories in the past let alone pendant, but ever since I got the eagle wing pendant I've been wearing it almost every time I go out. My prejudice against necklaces completely vanished as I started searching for another one that's similarly styled to add some variety. This G by... More at G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant!

Miami Style Blue Track Jacket: Over the Memorial holiday I took a trip to Monterey and I was at the Fisherman Wharf there. And I realized I forgot to bring a jacket It TOTALLY slipped my mind that I'd go down to the beach and somewhere windy.. Anyway so I needed to buy a jacket right there and then, and I found this stylish baby ... More at Miami Style Blue Track Jacket!

Black Blue Flip Flops: I needed a pair of sandals to go the beach with, so I picked one up at Target! This is a pair of men's blue flip flops with black sole. This pair of blue sandals goes well with shorts of any color, especially black and blue because they match the sandals' colors. More at Black Blue Flip Flops!

Mossimo White V-Neck T-Shirt: I got this white V-neck T-shirt at Target and am very happy with it. I wear it mostly as an undershirt underneath some other T-shirt or shirt, but sometimes wearing alone can be something of a style on its own. When I was at a beach in Monterey, for example, I just had this T-shirt and the silver e... More at Mossimo White V-Neck T-Shirt!

Express White Belted Cargo Shorts: As summer approaches, it's time to replace those long pants with your favorite shorts. I have just recently discovered a pair of shorts I find so agreeable that it has quickly become a top favorite of mine. The belted cargo shorts from EXPRESS are my shorts of choice when it comes to summertime simp... More at Express White Belted Cargo Shorts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment