Converse All Star White Hi Top Shoes: This is the first or second time of me visiting my local Ross store and I have to say I am very impressed by their products' quality and low prices. I was badly in need of white casual shoes, and this pair of Converse All Star Hi Top sneakers fill the need. At first I wasn't used to the "hi top" sty... More at Converse All Star White Hi Top Shoes!
Express White Belted Cargo Shorts: As summer approaches, it's time to replace those long pants with your favorite shorts. I have just recently discovered a pair of shorts I find so agreeable that it has quickly become a top favorite of mine. The belted cargo shorts from EXPRESS are my shorts of choice when it comes to summertime simp... More at Express White Belted Cargo Shorts!
Abercrombie & Fitch Blue Striped Polo: When I saw this unique blue striped polo by Abercrombie & Fitch I immediately thought of buying it. Not many polos have stripes like this one. I tried it on and it fit perfectly. As summer approaches having multiple polo shirts isn't a bad idea! This men's sky blue polo has thin stripes of red, pink... More at Abercrombie & Fitch Blue Striped Polo!
Express Grey Cargo Cotton Belt: Wondering why this great belt costs $0?? It's because this two hole belt comes with the Express white belted cargo shorts and is a fashion accessory by itself! It goes EXTREMELY well with white garments such as white cotton pants and white T-shirts. The belt is actually a standalone item that you ca... More at Express Grey Cargo Cotton Belt!

0 comments:
Post a Comment