Abercrombie & Fitch Blue Striped T-Shirt: This long sleeve blue striped T-shirt by Abercrombie & Fitch is comfortable and warm! This men's cotton T-shirt has wide dark blue and light blue stripes running across its front and back. This T-shirt is great to wear alone. The neck is high enough that it doesn't really matter what you wear inside... More at Abercrombie & Fitch Blue Striped T-Shirt!
Sterling Silver Star Pendant Necklace: So I wanted to get a pendant that has a very different design from my eagle ones. I went online and came across this gem on Amazon. The sterling silver men's Star of David pendant is both beautifully made and affordable so it's perfect for my wardrobe. My immediate impression upon receiving it was t... More at Sterling Silver Star Pendant Necklace!
Cole Haan Dark Blue Fashion Sneakers: When I saw this pair of blue fashion sneakers at a Nordstrom Rack store I thought they are special! I thought they'd look great with my blue jackets, so I got them. This pair of men's blue sneakers has red lines on the sides of the soles which is smart because blue and red look great together! These... More at Cole Haan Dark Blue Fashion Sneakers!
G By Guess Adair Dark Blue Boot cut Jeans: Here is another pair of men's low boot cut jeans I acquired while doing my shopping at a G By Guess store. The G by GUESS adair low bootcut jeans showcase a fine example of being trendy thanks to the extra embellishments and alluring dark wash color. I tried these on and found them very fitting whic... More at G By Guess Adair Dark Blue Boot cut Jeans!
Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt: I was looking for a belt, and when I was at a Express store I saw a rack full of quality belts. I stopped and looked closely at them, and this black belt caught my attention. But I didn't know it's "reversible" at the time. In fact I didn't even know such belts exist. The sales associate talked to m... More at Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt!
H&M Black Zip Up Hooded Vest: I liked this black hoodie vest the first time I saw it for its utility and simple design. The hood helps me shield from rain. The thick cotton material helps shield from wind. Whenever I go out in a chilly weather I can just put it on and go. So easy! I can wear it even in mildly warm weather for ex... More at H&M Black Zip Up Hooded Vest!

0 comments:
Post a Comment