Abercrombie & Fitch Grey Tie T-Shirt: This here is a pretty interesting looking t-shirt. The Abercrombie & Fitch Dix Range tie t-shirt is something that drew my attention while I went clothes shopping the other day. From a distance it looks just like a real tie, albeit a flat and non-moving one at that. I purchased it with the intention... More at Abercrombie & Fitch Grey Tie T-Shirt!
Zara Dark Grey Silk Dress Pants: I love this glittering dark gray silk dress pants!! And I was happy to buy it to match the dark gray dress jacket so I could wear them for a wedding. This pair of gray dress pants is made partly of silk which makes it look glittering and stylish! Another special thing about it is that it has thin th... More at Zara Dark Grey Silk Dress Pants!
Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt: I was looking for a belt, and when I was at a Express store I saw a rack full of quality belts. I stopped and looked closely at them, and this black belt caught my attention. But I didn't know it's "reversible" at the time. In fact I didn't even know such belts exist. The sales associate talked to m... More at Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt!
Zara Dark Grey Silk Suit Jacket: I had to buy a suit to attend a wedding, so I was shopping at Zara and saw this dark gray silk suit jacket along with the suit pants and I like them both a lot. So I got them! This men's dark grey silk suit jacket has only one button and it looks glittering because it's made of silk and cotton! The ... More at Zara Dark Grey Silk Suit Jacket!
Black Leather Dress Shoes: I organized a fundraiser and had to wear a formal suit, so I was on the market for a pair of men's dress shoes. In fact dress shoes are a must for almost all formal occasions. Since they are considered formal wear it's fruitless to try and find ones with stylish designs. Instead, I focused mainly on... More at Black Leather Dress Shoes!

0 comments:
Post a Comment