Related Items (click any item)
Find online at 
Or visit G By Guess homepage / G By Guess store
Still cannot find it? Let me know!
Sample Outfits (click any outfit) Or visit G By Guess homepage / G By Guess store
Still cannot find it? Let me know!
Brand:
Date of Purchase: 4/11/10
Price: $19.98
Size: M
Color: black
Material: cotton
Style: short sleeve,military,button down,collared
Wash Instruction: machine wash cold
Dry Instruction: tumble dry low
I found this black short sleeve shirt in the clearance at a G By Guess store and I am glad I did! I didn't have any stylish black short sleeve casual shirt and this one fills the need, especially when summer is around the corner. Moreover the shirt was on sale! So I purchased it.
Questions? Let me know!
G By Guess
Date of Purchase: 4/11/10
Price: $19.98
Size: M
Color: black
Material: cotton
Style: short sleeve,military,button down,collared
Wash Instruction: machine wash cold
Dry Instruction: tumble dry low
I found this black short sleeve shirt in the clearance at a G By Guess store and I am glad I did! I didn't have any stylish black short sleeve casual shirt and this one fills the need, especially when summer is around the corner. Moreover the shirt was on sale! So I purchased it.
Questions? Let me know!
This men's black shirt has two chest zipper pockets with fake button flaps over them and epaulets on the shoulders. If you look closely this shirt has subtle grid pattern which looks stylish.
Questions? Let me know!
Questions? Let me know!
This cotton black shirt matches well with white pants and dark blue jeans.
Sample Outfits:
silver pendant + white tank vest + black shoes + dark blue jeans + black shirt + silver bracelet + black belt
silver pendant + white tank vest + black shoes + silver ring + black belt + white pants + black shirt + white tank vest + dark blue tie + black bracelet
black shoes + silver ring + black belt + white pants + black shirt + dark blue tie + black bracelet
Questions? Let me know!
Sample Outfits:
silver pendant + white tank vest + black shoes + dark blue jeans + black shirt + silver bracelet + black belt
silver pendant + white tank vest + black shoes + silver ring + black belt + white pants + black shirt + white tank vest + dark blue tie + black bracelet
black shoes + silver ring + black belt + white pants + black shirt + dark blue tie + black bracelet
Questions? Let me know!

0 comments:
Post a Comment