G By Guess Gray Slit Neck Graphic Tee

Mens G By Guess Gray Slit Neck Graphic TeeMens G By Guess Gray Slit Neck Graphic Tee
Related Items (click any item)
Find online at
Or visit G By Guess homepage / G By Guess store
Still cannot find it? Let me know!

Brand:

G By Guess


Date of Purchase: 6/11/10
Price: $24.96
Size: S
Color: gray
Material: cotton
Pattern: graphic
Style: short sleeve,slit neck
Wash Instruction: machine wash cold
Dry Instruction: tumble dry low

This gray slit neck graphic tee seemed a little beyond my sense of style because of the slit neck opening. As you can see from the photo this t-shirt's neck is different than a regular V-neck t-shirt. I tried it on just for kicks and it actually looked quite nice! So I got it.

Questions? Let me know!
This men's graphic tee has a bridge drawing in dark gray in the front and in the back of the t-shirt. It has knitted cuffs which add to the style of the t-shirt.

Questions? Let me know!
This gray slit neck graphic tee looks great with a pair of black shorts, a casual black cotton belt, and a pair of gray shoes!

I wear this cotton graphic t-shirt when I go out and I really like it!

Sample Outfits:

gray t-shirt + black shorts + black belt + silver pendant + gray shoes

gray t-shirt + silver pendant + gray shoes + gray brown jeans + brown belt

Questions? Let me know!
Sample Outfits (click any outfit)

1 comments:

By Steve September 7, 2010 at 3:29 AM

i guess the slit neck is its main feature but not everyone will be into it including me. Nice design on the graphic tee tho.

Post a Comment