Gray Graphic Tee Black Shorts Gray Shoes








H&M Black Belted Cargo Shorts: This pair of ordinary looking black cargo shorts by H&M has lots of utility to it. It looks tough but feels comfortable, and it has whopping 8 pockets! Since I needed black shorts I picked it up. This men's black cargo shorts includes a black belt which you can easily detach and put it on another pa... More at H&M Black Belted Cargo Shorts!

H&M Black Cotton Belt: This black cotton belt comes with the black cargo shorts. What a deal! This is a men's black cargo belt. It has a rough appearance and a simple steel buckle. I usually wear this black cotton belt with the black cargo shorts, but sometimes I wear it with the white shorts. I usually wear this belt wit... More at H&M Black Cotton Belt!

G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant: I wasn't into men's accessories in the past let alone pendant, but ever since I got the eagle wing pendant I've been wearing it almost every time I go out. My prejudice against necklaces completely vanished as I started searching for another one that's similarly styled to add some variety. This G by... More at G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant!

G By Guess Dark Grey Graphic Tee: I liked this grey graphic tee the first time I saw it at a G By Guess store! This men's gray graphic tee has "I MISS THAT VINTAGE SOUND" printed on the front in a graphical pattern. This grey graphic tee goes well with almost anything! One great outfit is this T-shirt, a pair of black shorts, a blac... More at G By Guess Dark Grey Graphic Tee!

True Religion Charcoal Canvas Shoes: I spotted this pair of men's True Religion dark grey canvas shoes at a store and was eager to try them on right away. Judging from their appearance, these shoes share a very similar style with Converse All Star shoes. I like my shoes to have different styles and colors so they can go well with a wid... More at True Religion Charcoal Canvas Shoes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment