G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant: I wasn't into men's accessories in the past let alone pendant, but ever since I got the eagle wing pendant I've been wearing it almost every time I go out. My prejudice against necklaces completely vanished as I started searching for another one that's similarly styled to add some variety. This G by... More at G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant!
H&M White Underwear Tank Vest: This plain white underwear tank vest was for sale with a white black striped vest and they look great together. I tried them both on and thought I could make a stylish outfit out of them especially when summer is already here.. This is a regular looking tank vest and with some trick you can make it ... More at H&M White Underwear Tank Vest!
True Religion Charcoal Canvas Shoes: I spotted this pair of men's True Religion dark grey canvas shoes at a store and was eager to try them on right away. Judging from their appearance, these shoes share a very similar style with Converse All Star shoes. I like my shoes to have different styles and colors so they can go well with a wid... More at True Religion Charcoal Canvas Shoes!
G By Guess Grey Low Boot Cut Jeans: I love jeans. They are comfortable, they fit well, and they look good. But I've wondered why the majority of jeans are always centered around blue - all kinds of blues. It's a great color for sure but having a bit of color variety wouldn't hurt. So when I saw this G by GUESS bristol low bootcut jean... More at G By Guess Grey Low Boot Cut Jeans!
H&M White Black Striped Tank Vest: This white black striped underwear tank vest was for sale with a plain white underwear vest at an H&M store. I didn't think of it much when I first saw it but my friend suggested it could help absorb sweat and prevent my upper chest from showing through when worn underneath a shirt. This is especial... More at H&M White Black Striped Tank Vest!
G By Guess Grey Zipper Sweater: Well, this is another piece of fashionable clothes I've acquired that I wanted to share with you. The gray zipper turtleneck sweater jacket from G by GUESS has all the qualities customers tend to seek while shopping for outerwear. It is a turtleneck, a sweater, and a zip up jacket. It is warm and co... More at G By Guess Grey Zipper Sweater!
Express Grey Cargo Cotton Belt: Wondering why this great belt costs $0?? It's because this two hole belt comes with the Express white belted cargo shorts and is a fashion accessory by itself! It goes EXTREMELY well with white garments such as white cotton pants and white T-shirts. The belt is actually a standalone item that you ca... More at Express Grey Cargo Cotton Belt!

0 comments:
Post a Comment