Related Items (click any item)
Find online at 
Or visit H&M homepage / H&M store
Still cannot find it? Let me know!
Sample Outfits (click any outfit) Or visit H&M homepage / H&M store
Still cannot find it? Let me know!
Brand:
Date of Purchase: 6/5/10
Price: $4.95
Size: M
Color: plain white
Material: cotton
Style: short sleeve,half button
Wash Instruction: machine wash cold
Dry Instruction: tumble dry low
When I saw this insanely low priced white t-shirt I immediately decided to get it! It has buttoned neck which is very special. I also got the same t-shirt of other colors so I can mix and match with my outfits!
Questions? Let me know!
H&M
Date of Purchase: 6/5/10
Price: $4.95
Size: M
Color: plain white
Material: cotton
Style: short sleeve,half button
Wash Instruction: machine wash cold
Dry Instruction: tumble dry low
When I saw this insanely low priced white t-shirt I immediately decided to get it! It has buttoned neck which is very special. I also got the same t-shirt of other colors so I can mix and match with my outfits!
Questions? Let me know!
You can treat this white t-shirt as any other white t-shirt and match it with your outfit accordingly. One extra way that this t-shirt can be worn is it can be worn inside or outside another identical t-shirt of a different color such as dark blue and black!
I love to wear this white short sleeve t-shirt when I go out and the weather is warm!
Sample Outfits:
brown shoes + orange t-shirt + plain white t-shirt + light blue jeans + silver pendant + brown bracelet + black belt
white shoes + plain white t-shirt + white shirt + dark blue jeans + gray belt
dark orange t-shirt + silver pendant + plain white t-shirt + silver ring + white shoes + black belt + white pants
silver pendant + plain white t-shirt + dark gray pants + black belt + plain black t-shirt + black shoes
plain white polo + plain white t-shirt + blue flip flops + blue swim trunks + silver bracelet
silver pendant + plain white t-shirt + dark blue jeans + plain black t-shirt + gray shoes + white bracelet + black belt
blue shoes + silver pendant + plain white t-shirt + royal blue t-shirt + white shorts + gray belt
dark orange t-shirt + silver pendant + plain white t-shirt + white shoes + black belt + white pants + light blue jacket
Questions? Let me know!
I love to wear this white short sleeve t-shirt when I go out and the weather is warm!
Sample Outfits:
brown shoes + orange t-shirt + plain white t-shirt + light blue jeans + silver pendant + brown bracelet + black belt
white shoes + plain white t-shirt + white shirt + dark blue jeans + gray belt
dark orange t-shirt + silver pendant + plain white t-shirt + silver ring + white shoes + black belt + white pants
silver pendant + plain white t-shirt + dark gray pants + black belt + plain black t-shirt + black shoes
plain white polo + plain white t-shirt + blue flip flops + blue swim trunks + silver bracelet
silver pendant + plain white t-shirt + dark blue jeans + plain black t-shirt + gray shoes + white bracelet + black belt
blue shoes + silver pendant + plain white t-shirt + royal blue t-shirt + white shorts + gray belt
dark orange t-shirt + silver pendant + plain white t-shirt + white shoes + black belt + white pants + light blue jacket
Questions? Let me know!

0 comments:
Post a Comment