Light Blue Graphic Tee Gray Jeans Gray Shoes








American Eagle Brown Leather Belt: This brown leather belt by American Eagle Outfitters is a classic belt to have. I used to have an old leather belt so I needed to get a new one, and this one is perfect! It is of simple design and is one of the fundamental accessories that any man should have! The belt has two threads running on the... More at American Eagle Brown Leather Belt!

H&M White Shoes Graphic Tee: I was attracted to this men's white graphic tee at an H&M store because of its graphic design which is a pair of shoes in dark gray, black colors. I tired on the medium and it fit great, and it was less than $5! It's not even on sale. So I decided to get it. This white crew neck graphic T-shirt feat... More at H&M White Shoes Graphic Tee!

True Religion Charcoal Canvas Shoes: I spotted this pair of men's True Religion dark grey canvas shoes at a store and was eager to try them on right away. Judging from their appearance, these shoes share a very similar style with Converse All Star shoes. I like my shoes to have different styles and colors so they can go well with a wid... More at True Religion Charcoal Canvas Shoes!

G By Guess Grey Low Boot Cut Jeans: I love jeans. They are comfortable, they fit well, and they look good. But I've wondered why the majority of jeans are always centered around blue - all kinds of blues. It's a great color for sure but having a bit of color variety wouldn't hurt. So when I saw this G by GUESS bristol low bootcut jean... More at G By Guess Grey Low Boot Cut Jeans!

H&M Light Blue Graphic Tee: This light blue graphic tee was showcased on a mannequin and I immediately liked it when i saw it. The light blue color is just right and it feels so natural. The graphic on it occupies a big area but the color and design are modest at best, which is my style. Not having many light blue graphic T-sh... More at H&M Light Blue Graphic Tee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment