Related Items (click any item)
Find online at 
Or visit Target homepage / Target store
Still cannot find it? Let me know!
Sample Outfits (click any outfit) Or visit Target homepage / Target store
Still cannot find it? Let me know!
Brand:
Date of Purchase: 6/7/10
Price: $7.99
Size: S
Color: plain black
Material: cotton
Style: short sleeve,v neck
Wash Instruction: machine wash warm
Dry Instruction: tumble dry low
I needed a plain black short sleeve T-shirt that I can also use as an undershirt, so I got it!
Questions? Let me know!
Mossimo Supply Co.
Date of Purchase: 6/7/10
Price: $7.99
Size: S
Color: plain black
Material: cotton
Style: short sleeve,v neck
Wash Instruction: machine wash warm
Dry Instruction: tumble dry low
I needed a plain black short sleeve T-shirt that I can also use as an undershirt, so I got it!
Questions? Let me know!
I wear it mostly as an undershirt underneath some other T-shirt or shirt, but sometimes wearing alone can be something of a style on its own. The black color is more versatile than white because black makes it more suitable to be worn alone. If you feel your tops are lacking simply throw on a pendant!
I usually wear it as an undershirt but sometimes I wear it alone as my tops when I go out because it's suitable for outerwear too.
Sample Outfits:
black shirt + gray shoes + black belt + plain black t-shirt + bronze pendant + black vest + dark blue jeans
gray sweater + silver pendant + dark blue jeans + black belt + gray shoes + plain black t-shirt
gray sweater + silver pendant + dark blue jeans + black jacket + black belt + plain black t-shirt + black shoes
silver pendant + black shoes + dark blue jeans + plain black t-shirt + white vest + white bracelet + black belt
silver pendant + gray shoes + plain black t-shirt + white shorts + black belt
black shirt + dark gray pants + black belt + dark gray jacket + plain black t-shirt + black shoes
blue shoes + dark blue jeans + black belt + purple sweater + plain black t-shirt + bronze pendant + pink shirt
white shoes + dark blue jeans + black belt + black shirt + plain black t-shirt + dark blue tie
Questions? Let me know!
I usually wear it as an undershirt but sometimes I wear it alone as my tops when I go out because it's suitable for outerwear too.
Sample Outfits:
black shirt + gray shoes + black belt + plain black t-shirt + bronze pendant + black vest + dark blue jeans
gray sweater + silver pendant + dark blue jeans + black belt + gray shoes + plain black t-shirt
gray sweater + silver pendant + dark blue jeans + black jacket + black belt + plain black t-shirt + black shoes
silver pendant + black shoes + dark blue jeans + plain black t-shirt + white vest + white bracelet + black belt
silver pendant + gray shoes + plain black t-shirt + white shorts + black belt
black shirt + dark gray pants + black belt + dark gray jacket + plain black t-shirt + black shoes
blue shoes + dark blue jeans + black belt + purple sweater + plain black t-shirt + bronze pendant + pink shirt
white shoes + dark blue jeans + black belt + black shirt + plain black t-shirt + dark blue tie
Questions? Let me know!

0 comments:
Post a Comment