Related Items (click any item)
Find online at 
Or visit Target homepage / Target store
Still cannot find it? Let me know!
Sample Outfits (click any outfit) Or visit Target homepage / Target store
Still cannot find it? Let me know!
Brand:
Date of Purchase: 2/23/10
Price: $14.99
Size: M
Color: plain purple
Material: cotton
Style: long sleeve,crew neck
Wash Instruction: machine wash cold
Dry Instruction: tumble dry low
I wanted to get a long sleeve t-shirt of a colorful color to expand my outfit options. So I picked up this purple t-shirt at Target.
Questions? Let me know!
Mossimo Supply Co.
Date of Purchase: 2/23/10
Price: $14.99
Size: M
Color: plain purple
Material: cotton
Style: long sleeve,crew neck
Wash Instruction: machine wash cold
Dry Instruction: tumble dry low
I wanted to get a long sleeve t-shirt of a colorful color to expand my outfit options. So I picked up this purple t-shirt at Target.
Questions? Let me know!
This purple T-shirt looks great with white pants! Then I'd put on a blue blazer because purple looks great with blue, and the outfit looks stunning!
Sample Outfits:
silver pendant + plain purple t-shirt + white shoes + black belt + white pants + white jacket
silver pendant + light blue jeans + plain purple t-shirt + white shoes + black belt + light blue jacket
silver pendant + plain purple t-shirt + white shoes + black belt + white pants + white vest
Questions? Let me know!
Sample Outfits:
silver pendant + plain purple t-shirt + white shoes + black belt + white pants + white jacket
silver pendant + light blue jeans + plain purple t-shirt + white shoes + black belt + light blue jacket
silver pendant + plain purple t-shirt + white shoes + black belt + white pants + white vest
Questions? Let me know!

0 comments:
Post a Comment