Orange Shirt Brown Cotton Belt Brown Casual Shoes









Black Long Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt: Turns out it's EXTREMELY hard to find a men's plain long sleeve v-neck T-shirt. When I came across this T-shirt on the Banana Republic website I didn't hesitate to place the order although it's a little pricey! This is a plain long sleeve V-neck undershirt and can be used as a T-Shirt. Weather permi... More at Black Long Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt!

Ben Sherman Orange Dress Shirt: While shopping at Nordstrom Rack for the first time I was leafing through articles of men's clothing and this orange cotton dress shirt came into the view. Its bright orange color stood out and I had to try it on. I had a white t-shirt on underneath and they weren't as good a match as I'd hope, but ... More at Ben Sherman Orange Dress Shirt!

G By Guess Bronze Eagle Wing Pendant: I saw this bronze eagle wing pendant at a G by Guess store and did not think much of it. In all fairness I just wasn't a big fan of necklaces because I thought they were a bit feminine. I was walking around and a moment later after I came back to the same spot and saw the necklace again I was drawn ... More at G By Guess Bronze Eagle Wing Pendant!

Levi's Dark Blue Boot Cut Jeans: This pair of jeans means a lot to me. It is the FIRST pair of boot cut jeans I bought after hearing about it and trying it on and liking it a lot. Before then I was wearing straight jeans and NEVER knew there's any difference in the styles of jeans. I didn't have any fashion sense and I am glad I ha... More at Levi's Dark Blue Boot Cut Jeans!

H&M Brown Cotton Belt: This brown cotton belt came to my rescue as I needed a brownish colored casual belt. I immediately liked it for its simple design and thickness. When I put it on the buckle secured the belt tightly so one end wouldn't slide out like some of casual belts would. It is a brown belt with a white line ru... More at H&M Brown Cotton Belt!

Polo Ralph Lauren Brown Sneakers: This pair of brown sneakers by Polo Ralph Lauren is the latest addition to my shoe racks, and for good reasons. Officially called Polo Ralph Lauren Giles sneakers they are casual and stylish and comfortable to wear. After I tried them on I immediately decided to get them. The price isn't impressivel... More at Polo Ralph Lauren Brown Sneakers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment