Pink Polo White Leather Belt Black Shoes








Converse All Star Black Canvas Sneakers: I needed a pair of black shoes. After owning several pairs of Converse canvas sneakers I felt great with them. They are durable and casual and easy to match with my outfit. So I picked them up! This pair of men's Converse black sneakers features the classic look of Converse All Star shoes. This pair... More at Converse All Star Black Canvas Sneakers!

G By Guess Adair Dark Blue Boot cut Jeans: Here is another pair of men's low boot cut jeans I acquired while doing my shopping at a G By Guess store. The G by GUESS adair low bootcut jeans showcase a fine example of being trendy thanks to the extra embellishments and alluring dark wash color. I tried these on and found them very fitting whic... More at G By Guess Adair Dark Blue Boot cut Jeans!

Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt: I was looking for a belt, and when I was at a Express store I saw a rack full of quality belts. I stopped and looked closely at them, and this black belt caught my attention. But I didn't know it's "reversible" at the time. In fact I didn't even know such belts exist. The sales associate talked to m... More at Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt!

Hollister Pink Polo Shirt: With summer coming I'd like to wear polos as an alternative to short sleeve T-shirts, so I went shopping for a polo. It turns out polo shirts were quite expensive - ranging from $35 to $50. Since the goal is "Men's Fashion For Less" I'd like to keep my budget small. Thankfully at a Hollister store I... More at Hollister Pink Polo Shirt!

Mossimo Black V-Neck T-Shirt: I needed a plain black short sleeve T-shirt that I can also use as an undershirt, so I got it! This is a men's plain black V-neck short sleeve T-shirt. I wear it mostly as an undershirt underneath some other T-shirt or shirt, but sometimes wearing alone can be something of a style on its own. The bl... More at Mossimo Black V-Neck T-Shirt!

2 comments:

By Anonymous July 20, 2010 at 7:40 AM

Great summer outfit - they've got some really nice polo shirts in UNIQLO at the moment

By M August 20, 2010 at 12:34 AM

Your link to polo shirts doesn't work..

Post a Comment