Pink Polo White Pants Blue Flip Flops






Black Blue Flip Flops: I needed a pair of sandals to go the beach with, so I picked one up at Target! This is a pair of men's blue flip flops with black sole. This pair of blue sandals goes well with shorts of any color, especially black and blue because they match the sandals' colors. More at Black Blue Flip Flops!

Express White Cotton Pants: I bought this pair of cotton casual pants at a local Express Men store recently and I must say I am very pleased with the product. I found the item on the website when I got home and it describes the pants as "at-ease comfort and nonchalant style" and that is exactly what it is. I believe that, as i... More at Express White Cotton Pants!

Hollister Pink Polo Shirt: With summer coming I'd like to wear polos as an alternative to short sleeve T-shirts, so I went shopping for a polo. It turns out polo shirts were quite expensive - ranging from $35 to $50. Since the goal is "Men's Fashion For Less" I'd like to keep my budget small. Thankfully at a Hollister store I... More at Hollister Pink Polo Shirt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment