Pink Graphic Tee Black T-Shirt White Shorts Blue Flip Flops







Black Blue Flip Flops: I needed a pair of sandals to go the beach with, so I picked one up at Target! This is a pair of men's blue flip flops with black sole. This pair of blue sandals goes well with shorts of any color, especially black and blue because they match the sandals' colors. More at Black Blue Flip Flops!

Black Long Sleeve Crew Neck T-Shirt: Before I bought this black crew neck T-shirt I thought "How hard can it be to find a black long-sleeve t-shirt?" Was I totally and miserably wrong! It is EXTREMELY hard to find a plain black long-sleeve crew neck t-shirt that can be worn alone or used as an undershirt. I went to Macy's, Nordstrom, T... More at Black Long Sleeve Crew Neck T-Shirt!

Express White Belted Cargo Shorts: As summer approaches, it's time to replace those long pants with your favorite shorts. I have just recently discovered a pair of shorts I find so agreeable that it has quickly become a top favorite of mine. The belted cargo shorts from EXPRESS are my shorts of choice when it comes to summertime simp... More at Express White Belted Cargo Shorts!

H&M Pink Graphic Tee: This H&M pink graphic tee is another shirt that caught my eyes. The color alone is vibrant enough to make you stand out in the crowd. On top of that, the outlandish front design further showcases the shirt's trendy nature, making it a perfect companion for party goers. I used to not be big on anythi... More at H&M Pink Graphic Tee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment