White Graphic Tee Orange T-Shirt White Shoes







This casual outfit is great for any outdoor activities in warm weather!

H&M Orange Long Sleeve Button T-Shirt: I wouldn't have had the intention to buy this men's H&M dark orange button t-shirt if it wasn't showcased on a mannequin with the sleeved rolled up and buttoned in a stylish way. It immediately caught my eyes. Its orange color is rich and natural, and overall it looks fashionable yet modest. Plus it... More at H&M Orange Long Sleeve Button T-Shirt!

American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans: I was on the market for a pair of jeans and American Eagle Outfitters has a huge selection on jeans, so I went there and picked up this pair of light blue low boot cut jeans. This pair of men's boot cut jeans has a light wash blended in a beautifully washed light blue color. Being low rise boot they... More at American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans!

Converse All Star White Hi Top Shoes: This is the first or second time of me visiting my local Ross store and I have to say I am very impressed by their products' quality and low prices. I was badly in need of white casual shoes, and this pair of Converse All Star Hi Top sneakers fill the need. At first I wasn't used to the "hi top" sty... More at Converse All Star White Hi Top Shoes!

Abercrombie & Fitch White Moose T-Shirt: Abercrombie & Fitch is known for embroidering their big logo on their t-shirts, and I am not a big fan of that. I love their moose though. It gives me a peaceful feeling. Anyway when I saw this white t-shirt I didn't think too much of it. I was wearing a beige long sleeve t-shirt, and I wanted to se... More at Abercrombie & Fitch White Moose T-Shirt!

American Eagle White Cotton Belt: While shopping at an American Eagle Outfitters store I saw this white cotton belt hanging among other ordinary looking belts. I was drawn to it by its cotton material. I always wore a leather belt and never had a cotton belt before. So I tried it on. I had a dark blue jeans on, so this belt did not ... More at American Eagle White Cotton Belt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment