Merona White Polo Shirt: I needed a white polo shirt so I got one at Target! This is a men's plain white polo shirt. White is such a versatile color that you don't need fancy imaginations to match it well with your outfit. This white polo is great with a brown leather belt, a pair of dark blue jeans, and a pair of gray shoe... More at Merona White Polo Shirt!
American Eagle Brown Leather Belt: This brown leather belt by American Eagle Outfitters is a classic belt to have. I used to have an old leather belt so I needed to get a new one, and this one is perfect! It is of simple design and is one of the fundamental accessories that any man should have! The belt has two threads running on the... More at American Eagle Brown Leather Belt!
G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant: I wasn't into men's accessories in the past let alone pendant, but ever since I got the eagle wing pendant I've been wearing it almost every time I go out. My prejudice against necklaces completely vanished as I started searching for another one that's similarly styled to add some variety. This G by... More at G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant!
H&M White Underwear Tank Vest: This plain white underwear tank vest was for sale with a white black striped vest and they look great together. I tried them both on and thought I could make a stylish outfit out of them especially when summer is already here.. This is a regular looking tank vest and with some trick you can make it ... More at H&M White Underwear Tank Vest!
Diesel Grey Leather Fashion Sneakers: When I saw this pair of gray sneakers by Diesel I am intrigued by the design! I didn't have any shoes like this. Considering gray shoes go well in many outfits I thought I should get them. So I did. This pair of men's gray fashion sneakers just looks stylish! Period. Gray is one of the neutral color... More at Diesel Grey Leather Fashion Sneakers!
H&M White Black Striped Tank Vest: This white black striped underwear tank vest was for sale with a plain white underwear vest at an H&M store. I didn't think of it much when I first saw it but my friend suggested it could help absorb sweat and prevent my upper chest from showing through when worn underneath a shirt. This is especial... More at H&M White Black Striped Tank Vest!
American Eagle Dark Blue Boot Cut Jeans: First of all I'd like to say American Eagle Outfitters really impresses me with their high quality jeans. Not only do they have almost every conceivable size of jeans they have a wide selection of jean styles! This pair of jeans is actually low rise boot cut, which falls under boot cut jeans. Low ri... More at American Eagle Dark Blue Boot Cut Jeans!

0 comments:
Post a Comment