White Dress Shirt White Leather Belt White Hi Top Shoes









American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans: I was on the market for a pair of jeans and American Eagle Outfitters has a huge selection on jeans, so I went there and picked up this pair of light blue low boot cut jeans. This pair of men's boot cut jeans has a light wash blended in a beautifully washed light blue color. Being low rise boot they... More at American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans!

Converse All Star White Hi Top Shoes: This is the first or second time of me visiting my local Ross store and I have to say I am very impressed by their products' quality and low prices. I was badly in need of white casual shoes, and this pair of Converse All Star Hi Top sneakers fill the need. At first I wasn't used to the "hi top" sty... More at Converse All Star White Hi Top Shoes!

Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt: I was looking for a belt, and when I was at a Express store I saw a rack full of quality belts. I stopped and looked closely at them, and this black belt caught my attention. But I didn't know it's "reversible" at the time. In fact I didn't even know such belts exist. The sales associate talked to m... More at Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt!

Mossimo White V-Neck T-Shirt: I got this white V-neck T-shirt at Target and am very happy with it. I wear it mostly as an undershirt underneath some other T-shirt or shirt, but sometimes wearing alone can be something of a style on its own. When I was at a beach in Monterey, for example, I just had this T-shirt and the silver e... More at Mossimo White V-Neck T-Shirt!

G By Guess Bronze Eagle Wing Pendant: I saw this bronze eagle wing pendant at a G by Guess store and did not think much of it. In all fairness I just wasn't a big fan of necklaces because I thought they were a bit feminine. I was walking around and a moment later after I came back to the same spot and saw the necklace again I was drawn ... More at G By Guess Bronze Eagle Wing Pendant!

Express White Military Dress Shirt: This white military dress shirt looks and feels very similar to the EXPRESS black fitted military shirt I got a while ago. Actually when I got the latter I also tried the white dress shirt on and it looked great. But somehow I didn't feel like getting them both so I only got the black one. A few day... More at Express White Military Dress Shirt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment