Yellow Polo Gold Belt Gray Shorts Gray Shoes







Club Monaco Gold Striped Webbing Belt: I got this gold grey striped webbing belt along with its black white striped belt at a Club Monaco store and they are among the best men's accessory purchases I've made. The sleek feel and the modern appearance make them one of a kind. This men's ribbon belt is mainly yellowish gold with a grey stri... More at Club Monaco Gold Striped Webbing Belt!

True Religion Charcoal Canvas Shoes: I spotted this pair of men's True Religion dark grey canvas shoes at a store and was eager to try them on right away. Judging from their appearance, these shoes share a very similar style with Converse All Star shoes. I like my shoes to have different styles and colors so they can go well with a wid... More at True Religion Charcoal Canvas Shoes!

H&M Yellow Graphic Polo: This yellow polo is a great addition to my wardrobe simply because I don't have any! The graphic on it is subtle and I like it. The polo fits my upper body very well so I got it. This men's yellow polo features a two button closure and a subtle textual graphic on the left of the chest. There's no gr... More at H&M Yellow Graphic Polo!

G By Guess Gray Brown Cargo Shorts: These men's grey cargo shorts I got here from G by GUESS possess both functionality and style. At first I got it because I like its muted slate, or gray brown, color a lot, plus cargo shorts are my preferred style of shorts. Well, it turns out that the color matches easily with most of my shirts, no... More at G By Guess Gray Brown Cargo Shorts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment