Zara Blue Purple Gray Striped V-Neck Sweater

Mens Zara Blue Purple Gray Striped V-Neck Sweater
Related Items (click any item)
Find online at
Or visit Zara homepage / Zara store
Still cannot find it? Let me know!

Brand:

Zara


Date of Purchase: 3/7/10
Price: $39.9
Size: M
Color: gray,blue,purple
Material: cotton
Pattern: striped
Style: long sleeve,v neck
Wash Instruction: machine wash cold
Dry Instruction: tumble dry low

When I saw this V-neck striped sweater I really liked it! It has stripes of various colors including blue, purple, and gray, all in different tones.

Questions? Let me know!
This men's V-neck sweater has stripes running all over it. They include dark blue, dark purple, dark gray, light blue, light purple, light gray colors. They are basically neutral and cold colors which makes the sweater great with any cold colored garments!

Questions? Let me know!
Sample Outfits (click any outfit)

2 comments:

By Anonymous January 28, 2011 at 10:33 AM

Where can I find the Zara Blue Purple Gray Striped V-Neck Sweater ? I looked on the main zara website and the amazon link was posted...I cannot find it and really want it plz help thx.

By M January 28, 2011 at 7:46 PM

This sweater is long off the rack at Zara already. However you should be able to find a similar striped sweater at Amazon

Post a Comment