H&M Black Checkered Shirt: When I saw this black checkered plaid shirt I immediately liked it! I knew it would make a great casual shirt as well as a dress shirt, and it sure does! This men's black checkered shirt has plaid pattern in a stylish way. The black and white colors are surprisingly vibrant and vivid! It is light in... More at H&M Black Checkered Shirt!
Converse All Star Black Canvas Sneakers: I needed a pair of black shoes. After owning several pairs of Converse canvas sneakers I felt great with them. They are durable and casual and easy to match with my outfit. So I picked them up! This pair of men's Converse black sneakers features the classic look of Converse All Star shoes. This pair... More at Converse All Star Black Canvas Sneakers!
Silver Ring Pendant Necklace: Wondering how I got this silver ring necklace?? I actually put my silver cross spinner ring on the necklace of the silver star pendant and I got myself a new necklace that's both fashionable and practical! You can do the same thing too. Simply get a silver necklace and a silver ring and you are all ... More at Silver Ring Pendant Necklace!
Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt: I was looking for a belt, and when I was at a Express store I saw a rack full of quality belts. I stopped and looked closely at them, and this black belt caught my attention. But I didn't know it's "reversible" at the time. In fact I didn't even know such belts exist. The sales associate talked to m... More at Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt!
American Ealge Black New York City Graphic Tee: When I first saw this black graphic tee I immediately like it. However it didn't have my size and I thought I could wait a couple of days. Next time I came they were all sold out! I was disappointed. Since then whenever I am at an American Eagle Outfitters store I always look for this graphic t-shir... More at American Ealge Black New York City Graphic Tee!
American Eagle Dark Blue Boot Cut Jeans: First of all I'd like to say American Eagle Outfitters really impresses me with their high quality jeans. Not only do they have almost every conceivable size of jeans they have a wide selection of jean styles! This pair of jeans is actually low rise boot cut, which falls under boot cut jeans. Low ri... More at American Eagle Dark Blue Boot Cut Jeans!

0 comments:
Post a Comment