Black Hoodie Vest Black T-Shirt Black Webbing Belt Black Canvas Shoes










The black hoodie vest and the black T-shirt, complemented with a silver star pendant, make a simple yet effective and fashionable impression!

Sterling Silver Star Pendant Necklace: So I wanted to get a pendant that has a very different design from my eagle ones. I went online and came across this gem on Amazon. The sterling silver men's Star of David pendant is both beautifully made and affordable so it's perfect for my wardrobe. My immediate impression upon receiving it was t... More at Sterling Silver Star Pendant Necklace!

Converse All Star Black Canvas Sneakers: I needed a pair of black shoes. After owning several pairs of Converse canvas sneakers I felt great with them. They are durable and casual and easy to match with my outfit. So I picked them up! This pair of men's Converse black sneakers features the classic look of Converse All Star shoes. This pair... More at Converse All Star Black Canvas Sneakers!

G By Guess Silver Cross Spinner Ring: Now some of you must be thinking: Why would a man need a ring if it's not for wedding? I used to share the same opinion as you. Wearing a ring is not essential for men's fashion. Some may have their own reasons for wearing one, including me. This cross spinner ring from G by GUESS is my ring of choi... More at G By Guess Silver Cross Spinner Ring!

Express White Cotton Pants: I bought this pair of cotton casual pants at a local Express Men store recently and I must say I am very pleased with the product. I found the item on the website when I got home and it describes the pants as "at-ease comfort and nonchalant style" and that is exactly what it is. I believe that, as i... More at Express White Cotton Pants!

H&M Black Zip Up Hooded Vest: I liked this black hoodie vest the first time I saw it for its utility and simple design. The hood helps me shield from rain. The thick cotton material helps shield from wind. Whenever I go out in a chilly weather I can just put it on and go. So easy! I can wear it even in mildly warm weather for ex... More at H&M Black Zip Up Hooded Vest!

Mossimo Black V-Neck T-Shirt: I needed a plain black short sleeve T-shirt that I can also use as an undershirt, so I got it! This is a men's plain black V-neck short sleeve T-shirt. I wear it mostly as an undershirt underneath some other T-shirt or shirt, but sometimes wearing alone can be something of a style on its own. The bl... More at Mossimo Black V-Neck T-Shirt!

H&M White Woven Bracelet: This men's white woven bracelet is a perfect complement of the brown leather bracelet I got from H&M a while ago. Sometimes I felt that I needed a white counterpart to match my outfit, and there you go! This beautifully woven bracelet has a silver magnet clasp at the ends to connect themselves. You ... More at H&M White Woven Bracelet!

Club Monaco Black Nylon Webbing Belt: This black white striped webbing belt is perhaps one of the best men's clothing purchases I've made. The sleek feel and the modern appearance make it one of a kind. I've always wanted a casual black belt but if a purely black belt seems so boring. This black while striped nylon belt came to the resc... More at Club Monaco Black Nylon Webbing Belt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment