Silver Ring Pendant Necklace: Wondering how I got this silver ring necklace?? I actually put my silver cross spinner ring on the necklace of the silver star pendant and I got myself a new necklace that's both fashionable and practical! You can do the same thing too. Simply get a silver necklace and a silver ring and you are all ... More at Silver Ring Pendant Necklace!
G By Guess Adair Dark Blue Boot cut Jeans: Here is another pair of men's low boot cut jeans I acquired while doing my shopping at a G By Guess store. The G by GUESS adair low bootcut jeans showcase a fine example of being trendy thanks to the extra embellishments and alluring dark wash color. I tried these on and found them very fitting whic... More at G By Guess Adair Dark Blue Boot cut Jeans!
Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt: I was looking for a belt, and when I was at a Express store I saw a rack full of quality belts. I stopped and looked closely at them, and this black belt caught my attention. But I didn't know it's "reversible" at the time. In fact I didn't even know such belts exist. The sales associate talked to m... More at Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt!
American Ealge Black New York City Graphic Tee: When I first saw this black graphic tee I immediately like it. However it didn't have my size and I thought I could wait a couple of days. Next time I came they were all sold out! I was disappointed. Since then whenever I am at an American Eagle Outfitters store I always look for this graphic t-shir... More at American Ealge Black New York City Graphic Tee!
Black Leather Dress Shoes: I organized a fundraiser and had to wear a formal suit, so I was on the market for a pair of men's dress shoes. In fact dress shoes are a must for almost all formal occasions. Since they are considered formal wear it's fruitless to try and find ones with stylish designs. Instead, I focused mainly on... More at Black Leather Dress Shoes!
Zara Black Leather Jacket: I had never worn a leather jacket before, and somehow this black leather jacket looked very attractive when I was shopping at Zara. First I put on large and it looks fine. Then I tried the medium size one and it looks very DIFFERENT! I looked like I am some hard core motorcycle rider who has hundred... More at Zara Black Leather Jacket!

0 comments:
Post a Comment