Black Pea Coat Dark Blue Sweater Vest Black Dress Shoes









G By Guess Adair Dark Blue Boot cut Jeans: Here is another pair of men's low boot cut jeans I acquired while doing my shopping at a G By Guess store. The G by GUESS adair low bootcut jeans showcase a fine example of being trendy thanks to the extra embellishments and alluring dark wash color. I tried these on and found them very fitting whic... More at G By Guess Adair Dark Blue Boot cut Jeans!

Banana Republic Black Wool Pea Coat: This black wool pea coat by Banana Republic means a lot to me because it is the FIRST garment I bought on my own initiative. It was December and was cold, and some of my colleagues were wearing black pea coats and they looked nice on them. So I went pea coat shopping at my local Banana Republic stor... More at Banana Republic Black Wool Pea Coat!

Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt: I was looking for a belt, and when I was at a Express store I saw a rack full of quality belts. I stopped and looked closely at them, and this black belt caught my attention. But I didn't know it's "reversible" at the time. In fact I didn't even know such belts exist. The sales associate talked to m... More at Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt!

Mossimo Black V-Neck T-Shirt: I needed a plain black short sleeve T-shirt that I can also use as an undershirt, so I got it! This is a men's plain black V-neck short sleeve T-shirt. I wear it mostly as an undershirt underneath some other T-shirt or shirt, but sometimes wearing alone can be something of a style on its own. The bl... More at Mossimo Black V-Neck T-Shirt!

Black Leather Dress Shoes: I organized a fundraiser and had to wear a formal suit, so I was on the market for a pair of men's dress shoes. In fact dress shoes are a must for almost all formal occasions. Since they are considered formal wear it's fruitless to try and find ones with stylish designs. Instead, I focused mainly on... More at Black Leather Dress Shoes!

Club Monaco Dark Blue Sweater Vest: Let's switch gears and take a look at a different type of fashion - the English gentleman style. This dark blue sweater vest I got here from Club Monaco is not your typical cool and stylish apparel that will impress people with its radical design. It is better suited for when you are going for a mor... More at Club Monaco Dark Blue Sweater Vest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment