Black Striped Tank Vest Blue Blazer White Leather Belt Converse Blue Sneakers










Converse All Star Blue Shoes: I needed new shoes when I was shopping at Nordstrom Rack and this pair of Converse All Star blue shoes is just what I need. It doesn't have much design to it but it's just such a classic that can go in virtually any casual outfit, not to mention it makes you look YOUNG! With canvas upper, cap toe an... More at Converse All Star Blue Shoes!

H&M White Underwear Tank Vest: This plain white underwear tank vest was for sale with a white black striped vest and they look great together. I tried them both on and thought I could make a stylish outfit out of them especially when summer is already here.. This is a regular looking tank vest and with some trick you can make it ... More at H&M White Underwear Tank Vest!

Silver Ring Pendant Necklace: Wondering how I got this silver ring necklace?? I actually put my silver cross spinner ring on the necklace of the silver star pendant and I got myself a new necklace that's both fashionable and practical! You can do the same thing too. Simply get a silver necklace and a silver ring and you are all ... More at Silver Ring Pendant Necklace!

Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt: I was looking for a belt, and when I was at a Express store I saw a rack full of quality belts. I stopped and looked closely at them, and this black belt caught my attention. But I didn't know it's "reversible" at the time. In fact I didn't even know such belts exist. The sales associate talked to m... More at Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt!

H&M White Black Striped Tank Vest: This white black striped underwear tank vest was for sale with a plain white underwear vest at an H&M store. I didn't think of it much when I first saw it but my friend suggested it could help absorb sweat and prevent my upper chest from showing through when worn underneath a shirt. This is especial... More at H&M White Black Striped Tank Vest!

H&M Baby Blue Blazer: I've been looking for a proper blazer for a while and this light blue blazer is everything I am looking for. It's stylish, casual, and not overpriced. The baby blue color is vivid and surprisingly goes well with many garments! This men's light blue blazer features a notched lapel and two button clos... More at H&M Baby Blue Blazer!

American Eagle Dark Blue Boot Cut Jeans: First of all I'd like to say American Eagle Outfitters really impresses me with their high quality jeans. Not only do they have almost every conceivable size of jeans they have a wide selection of jean styles! This pair of jeans is actually low rise boot cut, which falls under boot cut jeans. Low ri... More at American Eagle Dark Blue Boot Cut Jeans!

0 comments:

Post a Comment