This is a new way to wear your favorite black vest! Wear a long sleeve zip hooded jacket underneath the black vest to boast a new state of cool! This combination is perfect for going out in cold weather in style!
H&M White Zip Up Hoodie: When I saw this white hoodie jacket I didn't think much of it, but I immediately realized I needed one. Even in summer there are days and nights when the temperature is low and it is windy. This white hoodie fits me very well so I thought with a little finesse I can make it part of a modern outfit! ... More at H&M White Zip Up Hoodie!
G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant: I wasn't into men's accessories in the past let alone pendant, but ever since I got the eagle wing pendant I've been wearing it almost every time I go out. My prejudice against necklaces completely vanished as I started searching for another one that's similarly styled to add some variety. This G by... More at G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant!
Converse All Star Black Canvas Sneakers: I needed a pair of black shoes. After owning several pairs of Converse canvas sneakers I felt great with them. They are durable and casual and easy to match with my outfit. So I picked them up! This pair of men's Converse black sneakers features the classic look of Converse All Star shoes. This pair... More at Converse All Star Black Canvas Sneakers!
G By Guess Silver Cross Spinner Ring: Now some of you must be thinking: Why would a man need a ring if it's not for wedding? I used to share the same opinion as you. Wearing a ring is not essential for men's fashion. Some may have their own reasons for wearing one, including me. This cross spinner ring from G by GUESS is my ring of choi... More at G By Guess Silver Cross Spinner Ring!
Express White Cotton Pants: I bought this pair of cotton casual pants at a local Express Men store recently and I must say I am very pleased with the product. I found the item on the website when I got home and it describes the pants as "at-ease comfort and nonchalant style" and that is exactly what it is. I believe that, as i... More at Express White Cotton Pants!
Mossimo White V-Neck T-Shirt: I got this white V-neck T-shirt at Target and am very happy with it. I wear it mostly as an undershirt underneath some other T-shirt or shirt, but sometimes wearing alone can be something of a style on its own. When I was at a beach in Monterey, for example, I just had this T-shirt and the silver e... More at Mossimo White V-Neck T-Shirt!
G By Guess Black Superba Vest: Here is a super stylish black vest from G by Guess. From the unusual buckle collar design to the oblique hem, this thing screams trendy all over it. When I first saw it I didn't know what to make of it. Sure it is a style I hardly see and doesn't really seem to suit me. I bought it thinking that if ... More at G By Guess Black Superba Vest!
Club Monaco Black Nylon Webbing Belt: This black white striped webbing belt is perhaps one of the best men's clothing purchases I've made. The sleek feel and the modern appearance make it one of a kind. I've always wanted a casual black belt but if a purely black belt seems so boring. This black while striped nylon belt came to the resc... More at Club Monaco Black Nylon Webbing Belt!

0 comments:
Post a Comment