Sterling Silver Star Pendant Necklace: So I wanted to get a pendant that has a very different design from my eagle ones. I went online and came across this gem on Amazon. The sterling silver men's Star of David pendant is both beautifully made and affordable so it's perfect for my wardrobe. My immediate impression upon receiving it was t... More at Sterling Silver Star Pendant Necklace!
American Eagle Black River Graphic Tee: I saw this black graphic tee in the clearance at an American Eagle Outfitters store and immediately took it to the fitting room to try it on because I needed black graphic tees to go with my vests and jackets. This graphic tee seemed just right so I got it! This men's T-shirt has a large graphic in ... More at American Eagle Black River Graphic Tee!
Converse All Star Black Canvas Sneakers: I needed a pair of black shoes. After owning several pairs of Converse canvas sneakers I felt great with them. They are durable and casual and easy to match with my outfit. So I picked them up! This pair of men's Converse black sneakers features the classic look of Converse All Star shoes. This pair... More at Converse All Star Black Canvas Sneakers!
Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt: I was looking for a belt, and when I was at a Express store I saw a rack full of quality belts. I stopped and looked closely at them, and this black belt caught my attention. But I didn't know it's "reversible" at the time. In fact I didn't even know such belts exist. The sales associate talked to m... More at Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt!
Express White Cotton Pants: I bought this pair of cotton casual pants at a local Express Men store recently and I must say I am very pleased with the product. I found the item on the website when I got home and it describes the pants as "at-ease comfort and nonchalant style" and that is exactly what it is. I believe that, as i... More at Express White Cotton Pants!
H&M Baby Blue Blazer: I've been looking for a proper blazer for a while and this light blue blazer is everything I am looking for. It's stylish, casual, and not overpriced. The baby blue color is vivid and surprisingly goes well with many garments! This men's light blue blazer features a notched lapel and two button clos... More at H&M Baby Blue Blazer!

0 comments:
Post a Comment