The white tank vest is there to avoid your chest showing through. This outfit is ideal for any social indoor activity!
G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant: I wasn't into men's accessories in the past let alone pendant, but ever since I got the eagle wing pendant I've been wearing it almost every time I go out. My prejudice against necklaces completely vanished as I started searching for another one that's similarly styled to add some variety. This G by... More at G By Guess Gold Eagle Silver Feather Pendant!
H&M White Underwear Tank Vest: This plain white underwear tank vest was for sale with a white black striped vest and they look great together. I tried them both on and thought I could make a stylish outfit out of them especially when summer is already here.. This is a regular looking tank vest and with some trick you can make it ... More at H&M White Underwear Tank Vest!
Converse All Star White Hi Top Shoes: This is the first or second time of me visiting my local Ross store and I have to say I am very impressed by their products' quality and low prices. I was badly in need of white casual shoes, and this pair of Converse All Star Hi Top sneakers fill the need. At first I wasn't used to the "hi top" sty... More at Converse All Star White Hi Top Shoes!
Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt: I was looking for a belt, and when I was at a Express store I saw a rack full of quality belts. I stopped and looked closely at them, and this black belt caught my attention. But I didn't know it's "reversible" at the time. In fact I didn't even know such belts exist. The sales associate talked to m... More at Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt!
Express White Cotton Pants: I bought this pair of cotton casual pants at a local Express Men store recently and I must say I am very pleased with the product. I found the item on the website when I got home and it describes the pants as "at-ease comfort and nonchalant style" and that is exactly what it is. I believe that, as i... More at Express White Cotton Pants!
BC Ethic Plain Light Blue T-Shirt: I needed a blue long sleeve T-shirt and this one fits the bill. So I got it! This is a men's light blue long sleeve T-shirt. It's solid light blue. This light blue T-shirt goes great with white pants and white jackets. More at BC Ethic Plain Light Blue T-Shirt!

0 comments:
Post a Comment