Gray Long Sleeve T-Shirt Light Blue Jeans White Belt White Shoes








This outfit may look overly simple to you but it's perfect for any mild outdoor activities in chilly weather! Don't underestimate the powerful stylishness brought by the addition of the accessories - a bronze necklace and a brown braided bracelet. Without them the outfit is simple at best.

American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans: I was on the market for a pair of jeans and American Eagle Outfitters has a huge selection on jeans, so I went there and picked up this pair of light blue low boot cut jeans. This pair of men's boot cut jeans has a light wash blended in a beautifully washed light blue color. Being low rise boot they... More at American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans!

H&M Brown Braided Leather Bracelet: I never thought about wearing a bracelet before, but my friend encouraged me to try this brown braided leather bracelet on when we were at an H&M store. It fit well and it's not too flashy. If it was flashy I probably would've backed out. My friend began to tell me how this accessory would look grea... More at H&M Brown Braided Leather Bracelet!

Converse All Star White Hi Top Shoes: This is the first or second time of me visiting my local Ross store and I have to say I am very impressed by their products' quality and low prices. I was badly in need of white casual shoes, and this pair of Converse All Star Hi Top sneakers fill the need. At first I wasn't used to the "hi top" sty... More at Converse All Star White Hi Top Shoes!

H&M Grey Long Sleeve T-Shirt: This grey long sleeve undershirt by H&M looks plain at first but is quite unique. Its forearm sleeves are narrower than its counterparts, making them fit your forearms better. I wouldn't have found out about this fact if I didn't compare it to another long sleeve undershirt. I was quite surprised! I... More at H&M Grey Long Sleeve T-Shirt!

G By Guess Bronze Eagle Wing Pendant: I saw this bronze eagle wing pendant at a G by Guess store and did not think much of it. In all fairness I just wasn't a big fan of necklaces because I thought they were a bit feminine. I was walking around and a moment later after I came back to the same spot and saw the necklace again I was drawn ... More at G By Guess Bronze Eagle Wing Pendant!

American Eagle White Cotton Belt: While shopping at an American Eagle Outfitters store I saw this white cotton belt hanging among other ordinary looking belts. I was drawn to it by its cotton material. I always wore a leather belt and never had a cotton belt before. So I tried it on. I had a dark blue jeans on, so this belt did not ... More at American Eagle White Cotton Belt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment