This is a wonderful outfit for a casual day out with family or friends! The green striped T-shirt alone may seem inadequate but the silver ring pendant and the brown braided bracelet add a lot of life to the outfit!
American Eagle Brown Leather Belt: This brown leather belt by American Eagle Outfitters is a classic belt to have. I used to have an old leather belt so I needed to get a new one, and this one is perfect! It is of simple design and is one of the fundamental accessories that any man should have! The belt has two threads running on the... More at American Eagle Brown Leather Belt!
American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans: I was on the market for a pair of jeans and American Eagle Outfitters has a huge selection on jeans, so I went there and picked up this pair of light blue low boot cut jeans. This pair of men's boot cut jeans has a light wash blended in a beautifully washed light blue color. Being low rise boot they... More at American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans!
Silver Ring Pendant Necklace: Wondering how I got this silver ring necklace?? I actually put my silver cross spinner ring on the necklace of the silver star pendant and I got myself a new necklace that's both fashionable and practical! You can do the same thing too. Simply get a silver necklace and a silver ring and you are all ... More at Silver Ring Pendant Necklace!
H&M Brown Braided Leather Bracelet: I never thought about wearing a bracelet before, but my friend encouraged me to try this brown braided leather bracelet on when we were at an H&M store. It fit well and it's not too flashy. If it was flashy I probably would've backed out. My friend began to tell me how this accessory would look grea... More at H&M Brown Braided Leather Bracelet!
Mossimo White V-Neck T-Shirt: I got this white V-neck T-shirt at Target and am very happy with it. I wear it mostly as an undershirt underneath some other T-shirt or shirt, but sometimes wearing alone can be something of a style on its own. When I was at a beach in Monterey, for example, I just had this T-shirt and the silver e... More at Mossimo White V-Neck T-Shirt!
Zoo York Green Striped T-Shirt: The selling point of this Zoo York green striped t-shirt is its lightly contrasting green stripes. I was out shopping for a green t-shirt but I wasn't at all interested in getting a pure green one since it would be too dull for my taste. I was thinking that both stripe and checkered patterns would w... More at Zoo York Green Striped T-Shirt!
Polo Ralph Lauren Brown Sneakers: This pair of brown sneakers by Polo Ralph Lauren is the latest addition to my shoe racks, and for good reasons. Officially called Polo Ralph Lauren Giles sneakers they are casual and stylish and comfortable to wear. After I tried them on I immediately decided to get them. The price isn't impressivel... More at Polo Ralph Lauren Brown Sneakers!

0 comments:
Post a Comment