Orange Button Shirt White Belt White Pants White Shoes










H&M Orange Long Sleeve Button T-Shirt: I wouldn't have had the intention to buy this men's H&M dark orange button t-shirt if it wasn't showcased on a mannequin with the sleeved rolled up and buttoned in a stylish way. It immediately caught my eyes. Its orange color is rich and natural, and overall it looks fashionable yet modest. Plus it... More at H&M Orange Long Sleeve Button T-Shirt!

Sterling Silver Star Pendant Necklace: So I wanted to get a pendant that has a very different design from my eagle ones. I went online and came across this gem on Amazon. The sterling silver men's Star of David pendant is both beautifully made and affordable so it's perfect for my wardrobe. My immediate impression upon receiving it was t... More at Sterling Silver Star Pendant Necklace!

H&M White Button T-Shirt: When I saw this insanely low priced white t-shirt I immediately decided to get it! It has buttoned neck which is very special. I also got the same t-shirt of other colors so I can mix and match with my outfits! This is a men's plain white short sleeve t-shirt with buttoned neck. You can treat this w... More at H&M White Button T-Shirt!

G By Guess Silver Cross Spinner Ring: Now some of you must be thinking: Why would a man need a ring if it's not for wedding? I used to share the same opinion as you. Wearing a ring is not essential for men's fashion. Some may have their own reasons for wearing one, including me. This cross spinner ring from G by GUESS is my ring of choi... More at G By Guess Silver Cross Spinner Ring!

Converse All Star White Hi Top Shoes: This is the first or second time of me visiting my local Ross store and I have to say I am very impressed by their products' quality and low prices. I was badly in need of white casual shoes, and this pair of Converse All Star Hi Top sneakers fill the need. At first I wasn't used to the "hi top" sty... More at Converse All Star White Hi Top Shoes!

Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt: I was looking for a belt, and when I was at a Express store I saw a rack full of quality belts. I stopped and looked closely at them, and this black belt caught my attention. But I didn't know it's "reversible" at the time. In fact I didn't even know such belts exist. The sales associate talked to m... More at Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt!

Express White Cotton Pants: I bought this pair of cotton casual pants at a local Express Men store recently and I must say I am very pleased with the product. I found the item on the website when I got home and it describes the pants as "at-ease comfort and nonchalant style" and that is exactly what it is. I believe that, as i... More at Express White Cotton Pants!

0 comments:

Post a Comment