White Jacket Purple Sweater White Pants Black Shoes










Sterling Silver Star Pendant Necklace: So I wanted to get a pendant that has a very different design from my eagle ones. I went online and came across this gem on Amazon. The sterling silver men's Star of David pendant is both beautifully made and affordable so it's perfect for my wardrobe. My immediate impression upon receiving it was t... More at Sterling Silver Star Pendant Necklace!

Converse All Star Black Canvas Sneakers: I needed a pair of black shoes. After owning several pairs of Converse canvas sneakers I felt great with them. They are durable and casual and easy to match with my outfit. So I picked them up! This pair of men's Converse black sneakers features the classic look of Converse All Star shoes. This pair... More at Converse All Star Black Canvas Sneakers!

Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt: I was looking for a belt, and when I was at a Express store I saw a rack full of quality belts. I stopped and looked closely at them, and this black belt caught my attention. But I didn't know it's "reversible" at the time. In fact I didn't even know such belts exist. The sales associate talked to m... More at Express Black White Reversible Leather Belt!

Express White Cotton Pants: I bought this pair of cotton casual pants at a local Express Men store recently and I must say I am very pleased with the product. I found the item on the website when I got home and it describes the pants as "at-ease comfort and nonchalant style" and that is exactly what it is. I believe that, as i... More at Express White Cotton Pants!

Mossimo Black V-Neck T-Shirt: I needed a plain black short sleeve T-shirt that I can also use as an undershirt, so I got it! This is a men's plain black V-neck short sleeve T-shirt. I wear it mostly as an undershirt underneath some other T-shirt or shirt, but sometimes wearing alone can be something of a style on its own. The bl... More at Mossimo Black V-Neck T-Shirt!

G By Guess White Perforated Nylon Jacket: This G by GUESS white perforated jacket is a prime example of men's fashion. It is one of those jackets that impress you the first time you see it. It is made of nylon and its perforated design is unique and not too flashy, and it feels good to the touch. Its true white color truly stands out, and I... More at G By Guess White Perforated Nylon Jacket!

Merona Purple V-Neck Sweater: One night when I was shopping at Target I saw these bright colored V-neck sweaters and thought I should pick them up because of chilly weather. So I picked up three and this is one of them. I like the purple color because it goes VERY WELL with white shirt underneath. A popular and fashionable outf... More at Merona Purple V-Neck Sweater!

0 comments:

Post a Comment