American Eagle Outfitters

American Eagle Outfitters, or AE, is one of my favorite brands. I've acquired many fashionable pieces of clothing from them such as the orange long sleeve eagle T-shirt and the classic brown leather belt. They have a GREAT selection on jeans and they carry my favorite style - low rise boot jeans. Sometimes they have unexpectedly quality garments in the clearance and I feel so lucky to have spotted and purchased them, such as the blue short sleeve T-shirt with a big question mark in pink stitched on the front. It is so unique that you cannot find it anywhere else on the planet!! They run sales all the time so be sure to pay them a visit next time you are at a mall!

Here are some items of American Eagle Outfitters for your perusal:

black shirt
American Eagle Black Striped Shirt
This American Eagle dark blue striped shirt can be a great alternative to the more formal dress shirts in case you are not in the mood for formal wear. It's never a bad thing to have a variety of shirts in your possession, each of which brings out a unique flavor that shines either on its own or whe...
brown belt
American Eagle Brown Leather Belt
This brown leather belt by American Eagle Outfitters is a classic belt to have. I used to have an old leather belt so I needed to get a new one, and this one is perfect! It is of simple design and is one of the fundamental accessories that any man should have! The belt has two threads running on the...
black t-shirt
American Eagle Black River Graphic Tee
I saw this black graphic tee in the clearance at an American Eagle Outfitters store and immediately took it to the fitting room to try it on because I needed black graphic tees to go with my vests and jackets. This graphic tee seemed just right so I got it! This men's T-shirt has a large graphic in ...
light blue jeans
American Eagle Outfitters Light Blue Boot Cut Jeans
I was on the market for a pair of jeans and American Eagle Outfitters has a huge selection on jeans, so I went there and picked up this pair of light blue low boot cut jeans. This pair of men's boot cut jeans has a light wash blended in a beautifully washed light blue color. Being low rise boot they...
green shirt
American Eagle Outfitters Red Green Plaid Shirt
At an AE store there's a rack full of plaid shirts like this, what they call eagle "sunwashed" shirts. While I cannot fathom the meaning of that word, they do feel bright and energetic just like how sunshine feels. If you looked at the photo of me wearing it you'd see what I mean. I tried on most of...
orange t-shirt
American Eagle Orange Eagle T-Shirt
When I saw this eagle t-shirt in the clearance I felt like I hit the jackpot! It cost less than $7 and it's such a nice t-shirt. I generally don't like t-shirts with big logos but this logo blends well in the orange color and actually adds to the style of the t-shirt. So I tried it on and realized t...
white sweater
American Eagle White Grey Striped Sweater
When it gets cold, having a sweater or two is a necessity. So why not choose a sweater that's both snug and stylish at a good price? With that in mind I picked up this white & grey striped sweater from my local American Eagle Outfitters store and it is everything that I could ask for in a sweater. T...
black t-shirt
American Ealge Black New York City Graphic Tee
When I first saw this black graphic tee I immediately like it. However it didn't have my size and I thought I could wait a couple of days. Next time I came they were all sold out! I was disappointed. Since then whenever I am at an American Eagle Outfitters store I always look for this graphic t-shir...
black sweater
American Eagle Black Grey Striped Sweater
One day when I was glancing through American Eagle Outfitters' clearance section I found this regular looking black grey striped sweater. I decided to try it on because I thought it would look great with my eagle feather necklace. It came only in extra small and was way too small for me, so I gave u...
dark blue t-shirt
American Eagle Outfitters Blue Question Mark Graphic T-Shirt
This blue short sleeve t-shirt from American Eagle Outfitters is a great way to express yourself at a bargain price. The design may be plain at first glance (and it is), but the shirt's primary red and blue colors create an interesting contrast between warm and cool. I am also fond of how it gives o...
white belt
American Eagle White Cotton Belt
While shopping at an American Eagle Outfitters store I saw this white cotton belt hanging among other ordinary looking belts. I was drawn to it by its cotton material. I always wore a leather belt and never had a cotton belt before. So I tried it on. I had a dark blue jeans on, so this belt did not ...
dark blue jeans
American Eagle Dark Blue Boot Cut Jeans
First of all I'd like to say American Eagle Outfitters really impresses me with their high quality jeans. Not only do they have almost every conceivable size of jeans they have a wide selection of jean styles! This pair of jeans is actually low rise boot cut, which falls under boot cut jeans. Low ri...

0 comments:

Post a Comment